A Brighter Look Painting LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Owner Operated. 2 Employees. Subs Available. Costs Determined by Job. Military Discounts Available....

Perfection Painting

Perfection Painting is a small company (2-4) that specializes in providing MORE than just a good paint job. We provide FREE estimates, do not use subcontractors and pride ourselves in doing top quality work at competitive prices. We consider it "part of the job" to clean out gutters, wash hard to reach interior windows and light fixtures, replace hard to reach light bulbs, vacuum carpet in the work areas, let the dog out as needed, and much more!! Our goal is to not only provide a top quality paint job but to earn and keep your business for a long time by doing MORE than you expect--all at competitive prices. So if you not only want your house to be transformed but want it to be done by clean, polite, hard working, prompt, detail-oriented workers--call Perfection Painting!! Award winning.

02/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted a bathroom including the walls, ceiling, and the linen closet. He arrived as scheduled and actually finished the job faster than expected. Everything looks great and we are very pleased.

03/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My experience with Walt and A Brighter Look could not have been better. Calls were returned promptly. Estimate for the work was detailed and priced fairly. Walt uses quality Sherwin Williams paints and it shows in the finished product. Colors were accurate. Painting was neat and clean. Care was taken to protect furniture and flooring. Regular progress updates were given as well as necessary changes to the schedule. This is not a hit and run type company. They are thorough and I like that. Look no further for a quality painting/wallpapering company.

D

01/14/2012

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the end result was good, it just took some time to get there.  the painting was sloppy.  even though they said they used a drop cloth, there were paint speckles in many places including some cloth furniture.  after spending over 1 hour with the painter to clean up the mess everywhere i still had to have him come back for  more clean up.   there was a difference of opinion on whether the paint speckels were old paint or new.  and still not sure whether or not the insides of closet doors (sliding) should be painted or not.  glad it is done, and as i said before the end result looks nice and the co wanted me to be satisfied.  need i say more

06/29/2011

Walt arrived as scheduled for an estimate.  He evaluated the area to be painted and gave a detailed estimate for work we wanted completed, as well as when he would be able to complete the work.  He arrived on time, as scheduled, to begin the job.  Throughout the 2 day job, they informed me of progress and were happy to answer my questions.  They were good about checking on what we wanted when repa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint prep/repair.  Painted 2 coats on entry walls, 2 story stair case, bonus room, bath and bedroom.  Replaced all wall covers, outlet covers, hand rail upon completion.  Price included repairs, prep, paint and labor.  Walt and Jerry were very professional and courteous.  They answered my questions related to painting techniques for work I was completing on my own and asked questions during the job to be sure to complete everything to our specifications.  When work was completed, they walked through the work area with me to be sure I was satisfied.  The finished job looked great and they were thorough.  They made a point to tell me to call if there was anything to correct after they finished the job.   Walt and Jerry did the job much better, and much faster, than I could have on my own.

CATEGORY interior painters

Residential and Commercial Interior/ Exterior Painting, Drywall, and Wallpaper Removal