JFR Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2011

We are a family owned and operated general contracting company that handles all of your remodeling needs with the flexibility and experience to do the job within your budget. We handle all projects from small to big always keeping customer satisfaction our number one priority....

N/A
Peerless Fence & Supply

05/25/2017

took around 15 minutes to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced deadbolt lock on kitchen door.

CATEGORY handyman service

03/27/2017

Job was well done, on time, at a fair price and with a high degree of professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh has done numerous jobs for us to include repairing and refinishing ceiling damaged by water leaks, plumbing work to repair the source of that leak, installing sump pump, lighting installation, exterior shutter replacement and work on refinishing our kitchen.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/22/2016

Perfect! I pushed my huge barn door off track. Found Josh on Angie's list, called, he answered immediately, made arrangements to come within the hour. Josh showed as promised and fixed the barn door in less than 5 minutes. Could not ask for better service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barn door put back on track

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

01/29/2016

Josh did a wonderful job not only repairing and refinishing all of our downstairs ceilings(he dealt with the insurance company) he also did extra work like installing interior and exterior light fixtures, a ceiling fan, and replacing all of our outside shutters.  Extremely professional and courteous, charged us a fair price and did quality work.  My wife and I are having him redo our kitchen and b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh repaired water damage to our downstairs ceiling from a issue in an upstairs bathroom, he also installed a number of interior and exterior lighting fixtures, ceiling fan and replaced our exterior shutters.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/02/2013

Overall it went well. I bought the new stall myself with the contractor's approval., and the new shower is larger and it looks great. He even installed some mortar under the basin. This was a great improvement, not only is much more sturdy to stand on than the old shower, but as he pointed out, it relieves any stress on the drain plumbing ensuring long life. I definitely would do anything possible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the cracked shower stall, installed a new one, rerouted plumbing, built a wall, finished the drywall, patched the popcorn ceiling, and painted.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

We offer a wide range of services from the simplest of task to the home addition you have been waiting on. A call to use is the first step to completing the to do list around the home.

NA