Dave's Marine Transport

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2012

Dave's Marine Transport provides intrastate and interstate boat moving services. Owner Operator David McAtee brings over 30 years of marine experience with transporting skills to provide you with personal top quality service. Services are never brokered....

Affordable Relocation Services

We are a family owned and operated; full service moving company. We specialize in doing out of state and long distance moves. With every move we do we guarantee you the loading and unloading date that you want, along with an exact guaranteed cost for your move. For long distance moves we service all of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana as the starting location; from there we move our customers all over the United States. The only areas that we currently do local moves are Monroe County, Lucas County, and Wood County.

10/29/2015

Perfectly!  They scheduled the delivery on their truck's return trip, so got the discounted rate. they notified both marina's before pick and delivery; and the cradle arrived even ahead of the estimated time frame they gave me.  Billing was by e-mail, and people were very professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled my (empty) 30' sailboat cradle from Sandusky Harbor Marina, to Brands Marina, in Port Clinton, Ohio.

06/11/2014

I was totally impressed with Dave and his wife, Maurny. At first, they turned down the business because trailers that old 19 years have many issues rust, poor breaks and tires etc. I respect someone that tells you the truth. They guided me in a fair amount of detail on what to look out for in selecting a hauler. I went to Bay City Michigan and bought the boat. When I was there I took extensive pic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trailer a 1995 25 foot sailboat from Bay City Michigan to Cleveland.

06/06/2013

My experience with their service was very good. They were timely and very careful. I liked their pricing. They just did a great job. I give them A all the way through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave's Marine Transport took care of my boats when I needed someone to transport them.

05/25/2013

Dave was on time and very professional and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport boat from Monroesville, Ohio to Erie, PA.

CATEGORY moving companies,boat sales,delivery service

05/03/2013

Very professional and personable at the same time. Well run business from the scheduling to the actual work performed. Dave haul's my 99 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer from the lake to my shop for storage and the back in the spring. Excellent to deal with and very knowledge, pain free from backing it in and blocking it up to hauling it back out. Equipment is top notch, I won't use anyone else..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave picks up my boat at the marina and and hauls it 40 miles to my shop for storage, then blocks it up and sets it on stands. I don't do anything except watch in amazement as he puts it exactly where I ask him to.

CATEGORY boat sales

Marina, boat hauling, storage, home, shop & repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover