Graham Automall

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since December 2008

Additional contact name - Rick Hammond. Sales Hours - Mon-Tue & Thu 9:00 Am-8:00 Pm; Wed & Fri 9:00 Am-6:00 Pm; Sat 9:00 Am-4:00 Pm. Additional Fax - (419) 529-1859 & (419) 529-1887. Additional DBAs - Ford Of Mansfield, Graham Chevrolet, Graham Chevrolet Cadillac Company, Graham Dealerships Company Inc, Graham Hyundai, Graham Toyota, Graham Used Car Outlet & Toyota Of Mansfield. Financing Available....

02/28/2017

Graham's did a good job of walking me through the process and allowing me some options that I requested. The work was done well, and in a timely fashion, and within estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body repair. Part of this was a new collision paid for by insurance, and part of this was auto body repair from a previous accident for which I had already cashed the insurance check.

CATEGORY auto body repair

D

01/02/2017

Paid $55 for the diagnosis and went elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pump needed replaced. They cost 3 times more than the other garages I checked.

07/22/2015

I take my car to Graham Toyota service. They do a great job. I used them this month. I will use them again. I have been going there for seven years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gone for a routine maintenance.

10/14/2013

It went well. Pulled into graham got in a reasonable amount of time. THOUGHT I HAD A DIFFERENT PROBLEM BUT IT WAS MY TIRE. They had coffee and snacks to eat while I waited . I would go back to them again if I have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed my tire

09/30/2013

They are highly skilled Toyota techs and they are always looking for other problems other than what I go in there for to save me a trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an oil change and lube on my truck.

CATEGORY auto repair

New & pre-owned auto sales & parts.