Everdry Waterproofing Of Central Ohio

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2008

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Additional DBA - Everdry of Central Ohio, Salvanalle Inc. Additional emails - mannymaul@basementwaterproofer.com, cnalle@basementwaterproofer.com....

Everdry Waterproofing

Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Development and have multiple patents to bring you the best and most up-to-date solutions in the waterproofing industry. Everdry’s locations have been featured on HGTV and radio programs. These locations are also associated with many of the leading local and national industry organizations. We look at every situation and craft a waterproofing solution that works for your circumstances. We can provide tips and advice as well as help you understand what is happening with your foundation.

08/14/2015

I was not here when the work was done, so I do not know the cost or how the workers behaved. I am renting the house a year after it was completed. All I know is that the basement is nice and dry. It is a pleasant place to work and exercise in. We had 19 days of rain in the last month and nothing came into the basement, even though water was standing in the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofed the basement of the house that I am renting.

06/03/2014

When I called them out here because of the flooding, they said that the crack was already in there and they didn't put it in there from their previous work. So that is why I needed a back up pump. They came out when they were supposed to and in this job they were okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everdry Waterproofing Of Central Ohio water proofed my basement nine years ago because I had a problem with draining and it would flood my basement. Recently they put in a new pump and a back up.

05/13/2014

All in all a very pleasant experience. Expensive.... But on the other hand our basement has been completely dry now for two years. This would have been impossible before!! Thanks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everdry came and tiled inside and outside of our house. They went out of the way to route the excess water off of our property. Very timely and professional!!! Thanks!!

05/12/2014

We had a great experience with EverDry of Toledo. The company is very professional and did the job in our basement to our complete satisfaction. It is the best money we have ever spent on maintenance of our house and we have had great results. Dry basement and no worries anymore with our water problem. It has now been 6 years and we had not had any water in our basement.- RLB -Tiffin, OH

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing the basement.

11/27/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They water proofed around 3/4 of the outside house. They were on time and scheduling was great. They cleaned up everything up. There was a mix up once they were charting out what they were going to do. I had to call them up and inform them of what happened so they sent another technician to finish the work.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Foundation repair, waterproofing & basement wall rebuilds.