Bo Lacey Construction

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2012

We are a full service General Contracting company. We complete entire home renovations for major banks as well as offer our services to residential contracting. We have in-house roofing, siding, and window employees, as well as sub contractors for every other field. Our sub contractors are the best in the area and must pass a quality assurance test before working with us. We warranty all our work and have a A+ rating with the BBB. We also have many testimonials for our services. We are a one stop shop for your next project....

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

07/17/2018

It went great, we had a few unknown aspects going in with the condition of the frame. They rebuilt the bad section with a reasonable up charge. The rest of the project went as planned and turned out nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Porch needed a deck, columns, ceiling, railings, gutters.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you [Member Name Removed], your house turned out beautiful.
C

03/04/2017

CATEGORY remodeling

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaning garage. Reinforced sagging garage roof. Put new roof on garage. Replaced facia boards on house and installed new gutters and downspouts with Gutter Guard to prevent tree debris from clogging gutters.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,siding

Thank you Howard for your kind scores. We enjoyed working on your beautiful home.

01/05/2014

CATEGORY drywall

C

12/19/2013

However, after he came out, I didn't hear back from him. I called and called and didn't hear back. Then he showed up out of the blue, took some measurements and said he'd get back with me. Again, I called and called, but I didn't hear back from him. He was very knowledgeable, but he never got back with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to give me an estimate for a 25' x 30' or a 30' x 30' addition.

CATEGORY home builders