Budget Blinds

10:00 - 15:00
10:00 - 15:00

1284 Aintree Crt

Maineville, OH, 45039

Thank you for taking the time to visit Budget Blinds' Mason window treatments headquarters. We're dedicated to bringing Mason and the surrounding areas quality products and services. Let us help you find the best window coverings for your home and lifestyle. Call now for your in-home consultation and estimate. We look forward to meeting you! Family owned. Additional phone - (513)697-6302. Additional DBAs - Budget Blinds of Mason,Budget Blinds of West Chester, Budget Blinds of West Chester/Mason/Montgomery, RCM Group Inc....

Window Treatments (29)Windows (1)

06/28/2017

Great service, value and communication. Thank you !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install window blind

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

04/25/2017

He came early and measured all the windows to save time. He was outstanding....he listened well, was so experienced and knowledgeable, and customized our blinds to our needs in a very patient way. We are ordering. So I can't rate the product or install until that is complete. But so far I am impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill came to my house and gave an estimate for new blinds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

03/20/2017

They did a nice job. Custom for some unusually shaped windows, so had to shape and measure them. From what I understand, prices are pretty good. They did everything quickly and on time. I was here for one of the installs and it was done in like 30 seconds. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid several of our blinds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

12/03/2016

Great, very punctual, responsive, nice product and value

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install blinds and shades in home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

07/14/2015

Had a great experience with Budget Blinds. Arrived on time to review the job and provided a fair quote. Blinds arrived earlier than expected and were installed perfectly with no issues. Would definitely use again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two blinds for our kids rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2015

12/12/2014

Excellent - please stop looking any further, very friendly, incredibly efficient, and by far the best price. Thank you for your services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for all windows for our new house

08/27/2014

We had a great experience with Budget Blinds.  Bill was great to work with, he took his time to make sure we got what we wanted and still stayed within our budget.  Correspondence was great throughout the whole process, they came to do the install exactly when scheduled, and everything looks great.  We will use Budget Blinds again in the future, and will also recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed roman shades in two bedrooms and shutters on windows by front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2014

03/20/2014

Bill the owner of Budget Blinds came out and was absolutely wonderful. He was very patient and a really nice man to work with. We had to make a couple of appointments, and he was great and accommodating. The blinds are absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend him to anybody. They were really nice to work with and the couple who put the blinds in were very nice too. I would use them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed blinds for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2014

03/14/2014

They were very good and the price was very reasonable. They came when they said they were going to. I was very happy with them. They were punctual. They had lots of good ideas so they gave us lots of things to think about. The work was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Budget Blinds to put draperies in  the bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2013

03/10/2014

It was great. Bill is super friendly and so knowledgable. He helped me pick out the perfect blinds for my house--great style, perfect color, and lifetime guarantee. Plus he gave me a very fair price. The blinds arrived exactly when he said they would, and he sent the installers in two days time. The installation went very smoothly and quickly. I would definitely recommend Budget Blinds to anyone l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed blinds throughout the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2014