Bug-Busters Pest Control

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2013

Family owned and operated, we guarantee to beat any other companies quoted price and to do a better job! Servicing Cincinnati residential and commercial properties....

Propestmen of Ohio, Inc.

We are an independent specialty wildlife control firm providing bat & mice control solutions in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Ohio. We focus on providing the services that we do extremely well. If you have a bat or mouse problem, give us a call. We are the only company in Ohio that is recommended by the Organization for Bat Conservation.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They found a small infestation in our guest room. They heat treated the area, then dusted all 3 of our bedrooms and our living room. Excellent service!

CATEGORY pest control

01/18/2015

Ben showed up exactly when he we had scheduled and got right to work.  My wife had found one Bed Bug on the couch and then found one on a dresser.  I searched the whole house and didn't find anything.  Ben didn't find any bed bugs or signs of bed bugs either but that didn't stop him from treating absolutely everything!!!  He took his time and went through everything and treated everything.  The ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben with Bug-Busters Pest Control came out to my home to treat the home for the dreaded BED BUGS....

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you, for your review! I enjoy being able to take my time and treat my customers right! I appreciate your business and any referrals! Thanks again! ~Ben

General pest control ants, flies, spiders, roaches, wasps, bedbugs, rats, mice and more.... You find bugs; we kill them and prevent them from coming back!