Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Silver Dolphin Solutions LLC

Silver Dolphin Solutions, LLC is a full-service web design and custom internet applications company dedicated to bringing small and medium-sized businesses quality service and products at competitive rates. We offer 24/7 customer support and guarantee customer satisfaction.

11/17/2014

I have used Best Buy in Macedonia for many years, approximately 7, for purchase of various electronics and phones, as well as some repairs. Because I am not a techie, but I need to feel I am making a correct purchase, I research a lot before making the plunge. I have especially found Kenny ( I think now head of Geek Squad) and Rick ( head of cell phone section), to be very helpful when I need info...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Given technical advice, sold and repaired electronics

04/18/2012

We are happy with our laptop.  My husband likes it the best for the features and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband bought my Toshiba laptop at Best Buy.

08/14/2009

I used Bestbuy.com to make the purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Buy delivered and installed an oven in our home.

CATEGORY appliance sales

03/31/2009

We were comparing prices with other stores and we found out that Best Buy gave us the best deal. The experience was good. The sales man was pretty good; he also gave us a discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought our LG front load washer and dryer from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

03/31/2009

The price was very competitive. The experience of buying it was fine. There was no pressure, I could take my own time and decide what I want unlike other times where the salesman can be pretty pushy and try too hard to make a sale.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a computer from them; it was a desktop with windows XP OS.

CATEGORY computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available