Mazzone, Dr. Daren D.

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2010

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

Healing Touch Wellness has a compassionate caring staff of 7 employees and was awarded a 2011 Small Business Excellence Award by the Loveland Chamber of Commerce. We are also a member of the Neurologic Relief Centres of America and Dr. Mazzone provides complimentary Neurologic Relief testing for those suffering from fibromyalgia, migraines, RSD, and chronic pain....

01/18/2015

Fantastic. I've been to physical therapy, and 3 chiropractors for my condition but was getting frustrated. I heard about Dr. Mazzone's reputation by a collegue at work.  He is so caring and concerned. His is very knowledgeable. I was feeling better within a few visits and am very happy. I can now lift my children without the pain I had before. Thank  you Dr.Mazzone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had severe, long term low back pain and was referred to Dr. Mazzone by a friend at work.

06/03/2014

I have been going there for about a year now once or twice a week for back and sciatic pain. I get an adjustment, mild electric treatment with those pads on my back, and 30 minute massage. The treatments are helping, but pain not completely gone. Dr Mazzone is very personable, he cares, he explains things to you, and he is always on time, usually no waiting at all. As with many treatments, it does...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back & sciatic pain

05/31/2014

06/10/2013

With my wife, he practiced primarily NRC treatment, which requires highly-specialized training, and Dr. Mazzone is one of very few doctors who are certified NRC providers. For my injury, however, he used more conventional adjustment techniques, as well as some post-adjustment therapies, all of which had me immediately about 80% improved!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I aggravated an old back injury, and after 48 hours of no improvement, I knew that I needed chiropractic intervention. My wife is a patient of Dr. Mazzone's, and she loves him. I also witnessed great improvement in her condition due to his treatment. Dr. Mazzone and his staff treated me with kindness, competence, and compassionate care.

CATEGORY chiropractor, neurologist

02/16/2012

Wonderful caring doctor and staff. Visited 4 times a week for 5 weeks. Kira, the massage therapst is wonderful. They do everything possible to heal you. Dr Mazzone is very caring, he listens to you. I felt he truly wanted to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back pain, MRI indicated surgery not needed

CATEGORY chiropractor, massage therapy

In addition to our Neurologic relief we offer standard chiropractic care, corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutritional counseling, massage therapy and educational workshops.

We provide pain relief and wellness care without the use of drugs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover