Loveland Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6364 Branchhill-Miamiville Road

Loveland, OH 45140

Check out samples of our recent work, and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your roof repair project.We are a full service roofing company located between Milford and Loveland Ohio. We are locally owned and operated business. In a small community, reputation is everything. You dont build a good word-of-mouth reputation in a place like Loveland with bad work. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every roofing project, and we do it affordably and professionally. Our customers wouldn't have it any other way -- and they wouldn't recommend us to their friends and family if we didn't treat them right. Because of our strong local ties and commitment to quality, we guarantee only the highest-quality work for each and every roof we repair. ...

roofing (24)gutter installation (2)siding (1)
C

11/12/2019

It never happened. I called a couple of times before someone came out and gave me a ballpark quote a few weeks ago. They seemed knowledgeable and competent and said they would be out in a few days to fix my gutter and visually inspect a portion of my roof. They never showed up so I called them back and haven't heard from them since. Unfortunately, I ended up paying another company twice as much as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor gutter repair......roof inspection for a portion of the roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that we did not get back out to do your repair. We did get extremely busy, but really no excuse to not call to let you know that we were delayed. Unfortunately with a small staff, some administrative details slip through the cracks. Tim

07/12/2019

Quite well. The crew came as scheduled and went right to work. No messing around. It was extremely hot that day and the only breaks the crew took was lunch. End result was a great looking roof for a great price. After they were done the clean up was incredible. Clean as when they arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Photo for Loveland Roofing - 6364 Branchhill-Miamiville Road, Loveland, OH - 37980669

07/12/2019

Loveland Roofing put a new roof and gutters on my house in early 2016. Tim was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process, and I ended up with a top-quality roof at a price that beat all of the other quotes I got. Three years on and I've had no issues. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole Roof Tear-Off and Replacement, new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2016

Photo for Loveland Roofing - 6364 Branchhill-Miamiville Road, Loveland, OH - 37980017

02/13/2019

Tim made himself available to inspect my roof right away. He was prompt and responsive to all communication. He provided a free estimate, although I didn’t end up needing any work done. He was very thorough and provided all documentation I needed to provide post-inspection. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

05/14/2018

It has gone really well in that Loveland Roofing made several trips to my house for repairs and eventually solved the water leak … great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had a water leak in my garage roof for several months, tried to repair it myself & also to have it repaired by others. Unfortunately, neither actions solved the water leak. I then contacted Loveland Roofing and Tim Wade came out and looked at the garage, roof, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

04/27/2018

Beware! Loveland Roofing is just a general contractor. They hire foreign workers to do all of the work! They used a tube of caulk to "repair" the leak when flashing was required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that we did not fix your issue during our initial visit. Sometimes, it takes more than one attempt to find a leak. We did offer to come back and take another look, but you declined. We do not hire foreign workers to do all of our work. We are proud to have a varied workforce as most modern companies do.

06/14/2017

Went well. Unfortunately, all of the decking had to be replaced on the roof since it was 48+ years old and had lots of damage so the cost was higher than the estimate. Not sure if that was the "best price" but it had to be done. Otherwise, the crew was fast and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

04/13/2017

Wow. They were on time and got the job done in one day (I have a big roof), and they were polite and courteous and cleaned up when they were finished. Totally amazed! It's great to do business with someone who does what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it. Would highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

02/28/2017

The crew came out within 1-2 weeks and removed and replaced the roof in one day. Removed all existing roofing and flashing membranes to the plywood deck surface and replaced with 23 squares of Owens Corning Dimensional shingles. The new roof looks great. I was very satisfied with the quality of work and clean up. I found a little debris left behind, but not much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had weather damage done to my roof by wind and hail. Tim inspected the roof and documented the damage with photos. I filed a claim with insurance. Tim came out and met the insurance claim investigator to review the damage. My insurance company agreed to replace the entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

01/31/2017

Everything was on-time, at a reasonable price and work was done as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small issues with the roof that were identified as part of an inspection for real estate sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

Roofing installation & replacement, Gutter installation & replacement

Ask service provider for details