LANDEN VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since November 2001

Complete veterinary services...

11/16/2015

Perfect!  A truly passionate "family" veterinarian practitioner!  Knows all his patients and their respective people.  Blessing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been going here for years.  Took my pets here when I was a kid, and my kids have the pleasure to take our pets here now. I won't go anywhere else!

03/20/2015

Very personable and welcoming.  They also did not charge us for boarding the cats during the day while they did their exams.  The vet figured out why our cat was losing weight - and treated her for hyperthyroidism.   Pricing seems reasonable except when we have to get her bloodwork done.  But really, nothing to compare it to.  They're convenient and she seems quite competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
takes care of our 2 cats.  They are older and they did  an eval and found that our one cat has hyperthyroidism.

12/01/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Gave a physical and checked the bladder on my dog since she is having an incontinence issue. | |The visit went great and I have a medication to put her on to help prevent this problem. "

02/17/2012

All good - highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Doctor discussed all concerns and did a needle aspiration vs. surgery. I truly believe this vet cares about the animal side more than the business side and is refreshing.

07/23/2010

He is excellent. He is very good at his job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Harvey is my vet. He takes care of 2 dogs and 3 cats.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians, PREVENTIVE MEDICINE, AND SURGERY.

Grooming