Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4128 Townsley Dr.

Loveland, OH 45140

Homeowners in Cincinnati Ohio, looking for seamless gutters, roofing, and, or gutter guards have come to the right place! *****WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROVIDING GUTTER CLEANING SERVICES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CLEANING WITH A GUTTER GUARD INSTALLATION*****Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection is a locally owned company that install seamless gutters, no clog gutter guards, and roofing. We have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1991 with many satisfied customers. Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we are not happy, until you are happy!...

gutter installation (157)roofing (59)gutter cleaning (46)insulation (5)roof cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)siding (2)

08/10/2020

I am highly impressed with the professionalism of this company. They did an excellent job and exceeded my expectations. I have never had my gutters cleaned out so thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

05/24/2020

John came out to look at the house and give us an estimate within 2 days of requesting one. He took the time to walk the job with me and discuss options and potential concerns. The quote was in line with what we expected and we accepted within a day. John and his crew did the work 2 weeks later (as he had committed). They did the work over 2 days, dodging rain showers and making sure that the hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the gutters, gutter guards and downspouts replaced on our house and detached garage. We also up-sized the gutters to 6 inches on the house and 5 inches on the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/12/2020

Our contractor was Cody. He worked very quickly and efficiently. He also notified me of a problem area on one of the gutters which he promptly took care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

05/03/2020

Alan was extremely prompt with coming to the house, assessing the job, and getting us a quote. Cody was very professional, polite, efficient. It was a great experience and we'd highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

D

04/30/2020

The team did not clean the gutters or downspouts prior to installation. They left major clogs and debris in the gutter which resulted in major clogs in my downspouts and water overflow. The water overflow led to soil erosion under my deck which I have reinforced now with paver bricks. I would not recommend using this company. Maybe others have had better experiences or changes have been made at th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter guard and downspout installation

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection - 4128 Townsley Dr., Loveland, OH - 38532574

02/20/2020

Job was done quickly and price was reasonable. Would definitely use again. And would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutter damaged by falling tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

08/07/2019

I was very impressed with John Allan and with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/05/2019

John Allen came to the house gave estimate told me they are about 2 weeks out for the work no problem notified me that they had An opening about week early Ron and Marvin showed up on 25 July around 11 am very professional were done around 4 PM was surprised all cleaned up all debris removed highly recommended to anyone needing gutter work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters and leave protection remove old gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

06/23/2019

Excellent work. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/19/2019

It went fine. The tech was friendly and polite and did the job in less than an hour. I would 100% use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUTS, LEAF RELIEF GUTTER PROTECTION, ROOF CLEANING, ROOFING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available