Lowe's

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since May 2011

Additional email - corpgc@lowes.com. Additional phone - (800) 560-7172. Store - 0770....

ALPHA CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION LLC

We are a newly formed company. Alpha Custom Construction LLC. with over 30 years of experience. We are licensed insured and bonded. We specialize in Kitchen and Bath remodeling, but can do anything you need done to your home. Including decks, gazebos, pergolas, pressure washing, ceiling fans, lights, flooring, fences, gutters and drywalling. No Job too small. call today for your free estimate. 440-752-9297

06/22/2015

Eric at Lowes was an incredible to in the selection and the ins and outs of cabinets.  He showed many examples of colors and designs that we could chose from.  When we had a problem with some of the finishes, he quick to order new doors.  Steve who installed the cabinets was very meticulous in installing our cabinets and we are very pleased.  We wold recommend Eric at Lowes and steve as the instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided information on kitchen cabinet and arranged installation.

01/31/2015

They are always very helpful. There is always someone that asks what you are looking for and what you need. The price is fair. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought PVC, to measure and faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing,buying services,home improvement stores

06/12/2013

They were prompt, professional and their price was good. I have no complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lowe's gave me an estimate for kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

03/18/2013

Lowe's gave me a reasonable price. They were very professional and worked in a timely manner. They're very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for kitchen flooring of wood laminate.

CATEGORY flooring

07/19/2012

Very professional. They had a difficult time removing flooring. Had to tear out to the floor joists. Took a long time and extra materials required. Then my nephew suggested further upgrades, such as new vanity, lights, painted walls. He performed most of the remaining suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project was to replace toilet and putting in tile on the floor.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Remodeling kitchen & bathroom.