Skylights Plus

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5445 Lafayette Plain City Rd

LONDON, OH 43140

Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement ....

skylight installation (155)roofing (12)solar panel installation (4)interior painting (3)woodworking (3)glass repair (3)siding (2)home remodeling (1)blinds and curtain (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/23/2020

Had a sun tunnel scheduled, discussed having a different variety installed which required the timeline to be pushed back. Called twice and never heard from them again. Felt so blown off we prayed for their health as they continue to do work during this pandemic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun Tunnel Installation

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

08/20/2020

Thorough. Efficient. Professional. Bob and his partner knew exactly what they were doing and went right to it and completed the job in an hour and a half. Several neighbors were questioning the goings on and will probably be calling them! I love, love, love my sun tunnel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun Tunnel

CATEGORY skylights,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Photo for Skylights Plus - 5445 Lafayette Plain City Rd, LONDON, OH - 38813673

08/09/2019

Excellent service. Bob Stock was very knowledgeable and professional with the estimate and two no leak velux skylights were installed in our screen porch. They look fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylights in screen porch replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

08/08/2019

The morning after my husband and I moved into our new house, we came downstairs to water leaking from our skylight. Skylight Plus came out, accurately diagnosed the problem, and had a new skylight and flashing installed as soon as the replacement came in. They did great work, cleaned up after themselves, and were professional. Would absolutely recommend. That was 3 years ago, and we've not had ano...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2016

05/02/2019

Bob is a top shelf contractor, hands down. He was on-time, knowledgeable, nice, and kept a clean work space, He worked quickly and did an excellent job for a competitive rate. I would definitely recommend him for any skylight or solar tube needs. Leave cutting a giant hole in your roof to the pro - Bob @ Skylight plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

03/31/2019

He have done great job. He knows all about skylight. The price is good too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need sealing of 3 skylights because of leavings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

03/06/2019

Bob did a great job for us - quick, clean, professional - and we're very happy with the new skylights. He even recommended solar powered blinds as an add-on and existing tax breaks covered the cost difference so we wound up with a superior product at the same price. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing two leaking skylights in sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

D

01/10/2019

Back in August they gave me proposals for 4 skylights to be replaced.I told him I wanted to go through with it. He told me he would do them, but he never responds to my calls, when he do answer he tells me that he will call me back in the evening and never follow through with the call. I've reached out to him 5 times and it's still no response. He is unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

Unfortunately, some of this is true. We did have a difficult time connecting for scheduling the installation, however in my defense my wife was going thru some challenging health concerns at that time and my time was divided between her health needs and my work. I did not ignore this homeowner intentionally, its just my wifes health needs took a considerable amount of my time caring for her. I wil...

10/29/2018

Bob was recommended by our neighbour as well as Angies list. Bob went out of his way to get exactly what we wanted and he was realistic about the lead time. Installation was fitted into our schedule so no lost days at all. Install was very fast and professional once he had the parts. Pricing was very competitive. Bob deserves the business. One of the good guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two sun tunnels on firstfloor landing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

06/07/2018

Bob assessed my skylight issue ordered the parts and installed quickly! Would definitely recommend and use again! He only replaced what needed to be and charged accordingly. Very happy with service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaky skylight.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement.We offer installation of Velux suntunnels (tubular skylights) in 3 sizes 10", 14" and 21" We also can install solar powered attic fans, currently offering a 30% federal tax credit while cooling your attic in the hot summer months.

Check, PayPal