FINE DESIGNS & INTERIORS LTD

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since February 2003

I opened Fine Designs & Interiors 23 years ago and have helped hundreds of folks all over Ohio with everything from a simple paint color to building a home. I have won many Design Competitions with my Custom Window Treatments and I continually take courses to keep myself updated on all the aspects of Interior Design. I provide a unique and customized approach to every client. I design and coordinate each project from start to finish and even do my own installations. I also work with any budget and if you don't have a budget I will help you create one....

Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove City

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Angie's List members - 35% off select Signature Series products.

01/14/2015

12/21/2013

They were really good. Their responsiveness was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Fine Designs & Interior Ltd. maybe two months ago for some blinds.

03/08/2013

Melinda is extremely creative and experienced. She is personable and patient.  It was a pleasure to work with her. I started with a one hour consultation.  That charge is then deducted when you order.  I had sent her pictures of the areas we were to discuss, so she arrived ready with fabric books, possible swatches marked, and blind samples.  When I did not care for a certain direction or color lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds and Custom Made Window Treatment

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments

03/22/2012

Melinda listened carefully to the style and mood I wanted/needed in our family room.  She narrowed down the choices to perfectly fit what we needed.  She was persistent, she communicated clearly and was so pleasant to be around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Melinda helped us pick out new furniture for our family room, including couch, loveseat, ottoman, dining table & 4 chairs, rug, 3 end tables, TV console and window treatment fabric.  Her company made the seat cushions for the dining chairs and the throw pillows for the couches.  I made the valences for the windows from the same fabric, which she ordered for us and delivered to our home.  She helped with style and color choices.  She made helpful suggestions for my painting existing bar stools and file cabinet to coordinate with the new furniture.

CATEGORY interior designers

02/16/2012

She was very friendly and prompt and on time with her work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Melinda came to our house for a consultation on redoing our living room draperies. We were very satisified with her advice and her choices of fabric. Not only did she do  the work very efficiently and in a timely manner but stayed within our budget.  We will call her again for our next update.  We highly recommend her and have given her business card to our friends

CATEGORY window treatments

Consulting or Full Service Interior Design Services Design Packages are created to suit each clients' needs Custom Window Treatments for any size window Computer Aided Renderings are offered for floor plans, Walls or Kitchen Cabinetry designs