Premium Painting Contractors, LLC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2010

Interior and exterior painting...

Graymire Painting

Specializing in interior / exterior painting, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/20/2015

Dave does a wonderful job. He is prompt, cleans up everyday and always has ideas about doing things that usually save me money. He is very honest about whether he thinks my projects really need to be done the way I think they do. I appreciate his opinions. I trust him alone in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed, primed and painted a shoe mold around bathroom floor. Did all needed caulking around entire home.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks for the kind review. It is always a pleasure to help you out.

12/09/2014

Dave handeled himself professionally even in tough situations. He always does a great job and I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped, primered and painted water damaged concrete block. Patched and painted several areas in our laboratory working with the technicians in the area and around lots of equipment.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,interior painters

Thanks for the review (Removed Non-Member Name). Look forward to working with you and Emerson in the future.

11/13/2014

Dave is very professional and easy to work with. He does great work and I have never had a complaint. He also is knowledgeable about area real estate and has many suggestions when I am unsure of what to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted office, repaired laundry drywall and painted, touch up on kitchen cabinets and walls in entire house, painted front door.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Hello [member name removed]. Thanks for the review. Hope all is well. Enjoy the holidays.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I felt the price was a little high for the job, but he did say he would be very neat. I chose not to go go with this contractor due to the fact he was already booked out farther than I needed. Professional and fair guy though.

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks for the review [removed member name]. I hope things worked out for you. Time is a big factor with my company, which is a good problem to have I guess. Means I an constantly busy. Hope you will keep us in mind for any future painting you may have. Thanks Dave

06/12/2013

Dave came, gave me an estimate last fall.  Something came up and couldn't do it them but contacted him this spring.  Price went up $25 over last fall but everything has gone up.  Dave scraped the columns,  caulked them, primed and painted them.  I asked him to use a good quality high gloss white paint and he did.  Great job!  Friendly individual!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave painted two columns on my side porch.

CATEGORY house painters

Premium Painting provides professional interior, exterior painting, log home staining, cabinet refinishing, staining, drywall repairs, etc.