Heidt Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since July 2010

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 year old feline taken in for extraction of 3 teeth. All okay. Recovery of normal breathing was a bit longer than predicted but that is due to the cat's age more than anything. Slightly raspy and wheezy as a minor effect of anesthesia.

06/12/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called in the morning with a sick dog, and they got me in to see Dr. Danielle at 1:30pm. Dr. Danielle and her staff were very friendly and showed concern for me and my sick dog. She explained everything she was doing and gave thorough instrutions before I left. We are new in town, and we will definitely use Heidt Veterinary hospital again.

08/11/2013

Outstanding experience! They have a new loyal client or should I say 6, new patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This veterinary hospital provided treatments for my cat's paws. They would not heal from a previous surgery that had been performed by another veterinarian. I was extremely pleased with every aspect of this facility!

11/19/2011

This practice gives excellent care for the pets.  Along with a number of people that I know, I've used this vet in the past and the care was outstanding.  The prices were very good and the hours are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a stray cat tested, neutered, and taken care of.

Veterinary.