Breakaway Installations

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2011

Owner Operator. 3 employees. Uses subcontractors. Cost determined by job. No travel charges within service area....

TC Home Renovations, LLC

From replacing a light fixture to adding a room to your home, no job is too big or too small - we do it all!

02/10/2016

I sent a quote request through Angie's List one day and received a call and visit from Larry and Tim the very next day. Communication was excellent. They kept me informed on what I needed to do and when and and what they would be doing. I've never had a contractor keep in touch like this. They were very professional and honest about everything. All told, between old tile removal, installing new un...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Larry and his brother Tim installed a beautiful tile floor in our kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed and installed cermanic tile in master bedroom. Price was decent, although he estimated a lot, which ended up being his final price.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

01/21/2015

CATEGORY flooring

Hello, I am not sure if my first e-mail was sent. Sorry if this is a repeat. I was hoping that you could give me a call and we could talk about the reviews you wrote for us on Angie's list. I have terminated my relationship with Lowe's and hope to use Angie's list more as a referral tool. Thanks for your time. Larry Thines 419-236-9119

11/08/2013

The job went well. Larry stayed in contact after the estimate and set a time to do the work. There was a short window between the estimate and when the work was done. The finish work was well thought out by Larry and his brother. It looks absolutely AWSOME. Work was done very professionally and cleaned up 100% after the work was done. Larry is very personable and pleasant to work with. Will probab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a wood laminate floor installed. The guy that installed the floor did not do the trim work. We needed a professional to finish the job.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

09/23/2011

Everything went as planned.  Larry was professional, respectful, neat, punctual and did excellent work.  The floors look wonderful.  He found a problem with a rusted flange around the toilet.  He repaired this at very little additional cost.  He was efficient and very clean.  We are very happy with our floors and would hire Larry again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measuring 2 bathrooms for ceramic tile installation.  Preparation and installation of ceramic tile floors in two bathrooms.  Remove/replace toilets, trim boards and finish carpet abuttment.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

[Member name removed], I did some hard wood work for you in 2011, Larry Thines. You were nice enough to give us a review on Angie's list. I have terminated my relationship with Lowe's and I hope to use Angie's list as a primary source of work. I was wondering if you could call me when you have a few minutes to discuss a small favor. Thanks for your time. Larry Thines 419-236-9119

Residential and commercial hard surface work; Ceramic Tile, Hard Wood, Laminate