Aspen Dental

• Angie's List since June 2011

F Rated | 11 Reviews

02/05/2018

My immediate denture, for which they took impressions of my natural teeth, was flat across the front. Aspen called to cancel my next-day appointment and remade it for the following Monday. I could not even put the immediate denture in because it fit so badly. When I went back, I had four dry sockets that were infected and was in tears because of the pain. Basically, they only gave me pain pills an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In December of 2016, I went to Aspen Dental for a toothache. They did a whole array of x-rays and said they could not save my lower teeth. I bought the most expensive dentures they sold and had to pay for this in advance. Total for extractions and dentures more than $5000.00. Big note: Not certified for anesthesia except local.

02/18/2015

They are good. I just like them. I made one payment online and a little hard time doing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my dentists.

08/06/2014

I left before she was done. I have never done anything like that before, but she was beyond horrible. I've never experience a doctor or dentist who was that rude before and hope I never do again. Top that with the 2 1/2 hour wait.. ASPEN DENTAL IS A JOKE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a cleaning and a check up. I waited almost 2 hours to be called back. I waited another 30 minutes once in the chair. The hygienists were actually very friendly--that is the only positive experience I had here. I could have gotten over the long wait time, and I had been pretty understanding up to that point, however, once the dentist came into the room it all went down hill. Her bedside manner is ATROCIOUS. She was SO condescending, she talked down to me the entire time and treated me like I knew absolutely nothing. I was in pain and he had the audacity to tell me that I was wrong about where the pain was.

04/02/2014

First off, my appointment was scheduled for 6:15. I didn't even get called out of the waiting room until 7:45. I was there for another hour after that. I spent most of that hour sitting in the chair waiting. And this whole appointment was just for a consultation! I didn't even get anything done except x-rays that took 20 minutes.  The whole experience was horrible and demeaning. I felt like the de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my first appointment with Aspen. It was for a consultation. Something that they require before they will let you schedule a routine cleaning. The dentist talked down to me and treated me like a child. She barely let me speak but the few times I tried to explain my discomfort, she brushed it off. She even had the audacity to tell me that I was wrong about where my pain was located.

05/17/2013

She was brought back to their treatment area for her service to be done. She wound up sitting there NEARLY 4 HOURS AS THEY TOOK OTHER PEOPLE AROUND HER!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my wife had a tooth that was giving her trouble and also needed a basic cleaning as well.

Dentistry general.

Similar businesses in your area...