Attic Experts Insulation

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6850 Rainwood Ct

Liberty Township, OH 45044

At Attic Experts, we offer different types of advanced insulation for the home. we are your insulation professionals! Attic Experts has insulated thousands of homes for satisfied clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Dayton area. Attic Experts has dealt directly Owens Corning for over 15 years. Our crews have been trained by engineers directly from Owens Corning. Our insulation experts are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service, competitive pricing and only the highest quality services. All green materials. We also specialize in Cape Cod or Tudor type Homes. Call us today for a free evaluation and quote. Find out why insulation is one of the most practical and cost effective things you can do for your home. We look forward to speaking with you and you can reach us 7 days a week from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts 513-623-7540 937-730-4123...

insulation (266)glass repair (4)gutter installation (2)window replacement (2)insurance agent (1)home inspection (1)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)

03/12/2020

My wife and I contacted The Attic Experts to (1) improve the insulation for our attic ceiling and upstairs crawl spaces and (2) replace/install the two bathroom vent fans in our upstairs bathroom from ones that were 70CFM to 130CFM. We could not be happier with the work that they did. I think the main word that comes to mind with these guys is PROFESSIONALISM! Every single person we came in contac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation and Bathroom Vent Fan Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

we appreciate your kind words and of course we appreciate your business! If we can help with anything down the road do not hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again! Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts

09/26/2019

Very well! "JB" is a real professional with an engineering background and the trade-craft training to make a very knowledgeable insulation assessment of my house. After inspecting several areas of my attic, he said that I actually had a very sufficient amount of insulation. Since I purchased the house three years ago, I did not really know how adequate my insulation was. He indicated that at this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for need of insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/05/2019

Very well. The team explained every step, showed before & after pictures, was quick & cleaned up after themselves. Noticed a difference on the 2nd floor immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

09/05/2019

Prompt clean neat. Entire team was fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/23/2019

Insulation was inspected and was advised to increase amount from 12 to 20 inches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

06/21/2019

Attic Experts Insulation came out as promised and did a very thorough estimation job. Very friendly and courteous. I decided to go a different direction, but will keep them in mind for my next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Deck / Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/19/2019

Our house is almost 30 years old in the attic insulation had settled substantially. The company and the installers were outstanding. They were on time and completed the job quickly providing pictures and documentation throughout the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/06/2019

I was very pleased with Attic Experts and their professionalism. They were prompt, explained the process and provided me with before and after pictures. They took care to make sure that they put down tarps and cleaned up after the installation. My job included some extras: extending the bathroom ceiling fan to vent from the ridge vent and other necessary (and approved by me) repairs. They did a fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/11/2019

I don't generally write reviews, but these guys deserve one. Marty and Joe went above and beyond what I expected. Punctual, courteous, friendly, and thorough. They explained everything before they did it, took before and after pictures, cleaned up, and made sure we were satisfied before they left. Would certainly recommend Attic Experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

We appreciate your business and the kind words! I will pass your comments on to our team they will appreciate your comments also. If we can help you with anything down the road just give us a call!

12/06/2018

They did a pretty good job! Happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation blown in my garage ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Home & Attic insulation, Radiant Barrier Insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, Check