Family Owned Business that specializes in the General Contracting Trade. We always provide a free estimate of services and most services can be preformed the same day!...

N/A
Paint Floors and more your style

03/04/2017

Excellent! Adam answered my call and was at my house within a couple of hours on a Saturday. He fixed what needed to be done and even came out again to replace a part free of charge. He was clean, fast and great to work with. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet fittings and line.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank You for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to let other know how you feel, I look forward to working with you again!

01/30/2015

Mr. Adams was professional in every way.  He helped me diagnose the problem with my hot water tank and let me know that the other estimates were not factual and that the only problem was with the tank. He advised me on a solid water tank and discussed all the options.  He was there promptly the day of install and was done fast and cleaned up afterwards. Mr. Adams is a true professional and I canno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hot water tank (gas)

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

[member name removed] Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

01/14/2015

Service was excellent. Scott Adams is very organized and takes care of the job in a timely manner. Very responsive to phone calls. Did a fine job installing new water heater in 12/14 and replacement faucet in 1/15.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new faucet in bathroom. Previously used provider to install new water tank.

01/08/2015

I decided to replace my 15-year-old gas water heater when I saw a deal from Adams Contracting. I inquired about equipment and price options via email, and Jason was quick to respond based on my experience with various service providers. Not having an immediate leak or problem, I scheduled the replacement for a few days ahead, for January 2. The next day, Jason actually asked if he could come in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced my 15-year-old gas water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member name removed], Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

11/13/2014

Outstanding work! Extreme attention to detail. I cannot praise this company enough for their work and ideas. I will not hesitate to use them in the future. Very honest and upfront with everything. They didn't leave me wondering how much more I was going to have to spend like all my other experiences in the past. They were very flexible with me and showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shower valve, tub/surrounding walls, toilet, lavatory sink, cabinet installs, light fixtures, outlets, caulk, seal, tile floor, grout, paint and drywall/mold resistant gypsum.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Plumbing. Electrical. Carpentry. Home Maintenance. Residential Remodeling. Tankless Water Heaters