Restoration 1 of Ohio

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since March 2016

Restoration 1 of Ohio is part of a national restoration franchise. We have over 100 restoration franchises across the US. Restoration 1 of Ohio is the first Restoration 1 franchise in Southern Ohio. We provide water damage restoration, fire & smoke remediation, mold removal, and sewer backup cleanup. Restoration 1 of Ohio is proud to be veteran owned and operated....

10/12/2018

Restoration 1 of Cincinnati was absolutely fantastic. I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs their services. I hope I don't need their services again, but if I do I'm definitely calling Ken Sellers team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in my basement

06/14/2018

They did a fine job. They cut out the affected drywall, ran a filter to clean the room/air of any mold spores, ran a test to verify mold was removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some mold on Iiving room wall

CATEGORY mold removal

04/17/2018

They were very responsive, professional and fairly priced I couldn't have asked for better service. I would highly recommend Restoration 1.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement flooded requiring remediation.

03/16/2018

After a sump pump failure, Restoration 1 answered my call on a Sunday and came out as soon as possible. They answered or returned my call quickly anytime I had questions about the process. Excellent customer service and professional, hard working staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration

03/05/2018

Better than expected. They walked me through it, would come back daily to check on progress. They moved everything to make sure it was dry everywhere. Great honest people. I spoke to Mike Myers first and he assured me everything would be alright. He came out and look at the problem and had his people out that night fixing it. Great company and people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water removal from basement due to an overworked sump pump

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Restoration 1 of Ohio provides residential and commercial water, fire, smoke, sewer backup and mold restoration and remediation services.

NA
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...