Stewart Home Inspections LLC

A14 REVIEWS

2782 Pleasant Way NE

Lancaster, OH 43130

At Stewart Home Inspections LLC we service the Central Ohio area. We are on the board of realtors in Franklin, Farifield, Pickaway and Licking counties as well as the Scioto Valley Association of Realty. Our inspector Wayne has many years of construction experience to bring to the table and is very friendly and approachable. He work around your schedule and try to have all our reports back to you with in 24 hours of your inspection. We would love to help you with your inspection needs call or text us any time at 740-503-7031...

Home inspection (14)

11/14/2019

Great. Thorough and we found some important problems that needed attention that my real estate agent and myself missed completely in the showing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/12/2019

I’ve had Stewart Home inspections help me on several properties. Wayne will provide you with a detailed report and advise you on common problems with expertise. Very knowledgeable and professional. With an inspection service you want somebody you can trust, don’t hesitate to use them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/04/2019

It was wonderful! Wayne was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

10/20/2019

It went very good. The inspector was nice and was very thorough and showed us around and pointed out everything he put in the report

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

10/13/2019

Awesome. Wayne did an awesome job. He took pictures and informed me of the condition of the home. I was completely satisfied. I highly recommend Stewart home inspections. Honest friendly professional service. Thank you Wayne Stewart,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/01/2019

Excellent customer service and responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/27/2019

Mr. Stewart arrived on time, and performed his tasks within the allotted time frame. He provided us an above satisfactory report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/11/2019

Wayne did an amazing job, I am a Realtor and always looking for home inspectors that I can recommend to my buying clients. Wayne was punctual, thorough and friendly. He answered any and all questions that my clients and myself asked. He was very knowledgable and went above and beyond for us. I will definitely be using his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

09/09/2019

Very professional and our realtor was so impressed she asked for his business card to recommend him to others .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/05/2019

It went well! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

We at Stewart Home Inspections LLC provide thorough and detailed home inspections with friendly approachable service. We are on call for you 24/7 for any concerns or questions.

Visa, MasterCard, Check