Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2009

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Great Life Construction and MOUNT ME TV Mounting

Hello, my name is Isaiah ward with MOUNT ME. You should hire me for this position I have 10 years experience enjoy installing all types of TVs from Residential commercial industrial platforms also we keep a proven ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with several clients as look to bring a Satisfying home-improvement each and every project we take on. I am passionate about providing a top of the line professional install , which keeps me motivated and excited about doing my best work. In-home service from 8am-8pm. Book online or by phone in minutes for service as soon as next-day. We offer 10 dollars off appointment if booked within 24 hours of first engagement

07/31/2012

They replaced it under the warranty agreement this year. The service was good, the new machine is good. You do have to buy a new maintenance agreement when you get your new machine. I was happy with the service they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a washer and dryer from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

11/17/2009

The technician was a very personable young man who explained every single thing that he was doing very thoroughly. Along with the TV I got free delivery and free haul-away old TV. It cost me $99 to do this, and it was worth every penny. I was very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a TV from Best Buy. The technician came out and set everything up for me. He was here for well over an hour and did a lot of things.

CATEGORY tv sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available