Clinic Regional Physicians LLC

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

02/19/2015

I've been going to Dr. Snyder for about ten years, and she's an awesome physician!  It's always easy to talk to her, she has a great rapport with my kids, and she doesn't rely on medications as a cure-all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's our family physician.

06/03/2014

see description

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A truly excellent primary care physician. Pain free physical exam. I sooo appreciate that. She is a calm professional who really knows what she is doing. Added bonus: considerable ob/gyn experience.

02/08/2013

I went to the CVS Minute Clinic initially because of a sore throat. Turned out I had strep throat. They gave me antibiotics for it and a gargle for pain. After 2 days I went back because the pain escalated so much I couldn't swallow, eat or drink. Minute Clinic would give me nothing else for the pain so I contacted Dr. Leisinger and they got me in that day. He was very attentive, concerned and hel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hands down the best doctor I've ever had.

07/09/2012

We are very happy with Jennifer Snyder. She knows the health history of our entire family. We also like her approach to medicine. She likes to do what is needed, but no more then that which we like that about her. I would recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jennifer Snyder is our primary care doctor.