Britishstoneworks LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2013

Britishstoneworks LLC is based in Lakewood, Ohio and specializes in Historic masonry and stone restoration. Our work can be found in period home through out the Cleveland area and beyond. With a strong understanding of traditional masonry construction and materials Britishstoneworks strives to build the finest masonry work possible....

Mueller Lawncare Inc.

Hello and thank you for considering us for your landscaping and snow removal needs. We service residential and commercial customers. We also service home owners associations and condo associations. Please read our reviews as a preview to the type of customer service and help you will receive as you make your decisions in regards to your landscaping and lawn care needs. Thank you again.

01/25/2016

Everything was done as promised and in a timely manner, especially given the unpredictability of Cleveland weather.  The quality of the masonry, and sub-contracted roofing, is great.  I would highly recommend Nick and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tuck pointing and new crown; also sub-contracted to a roofer for shingle removal, new wood, re-shingling around the chimney, and flashing.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

10/13/2015

They were unable to schedule us to complete our work within our hopeful timeframe, but the quick response call-back was much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good response time.

06/25/2015

I couldn't be more pleased!  At first I was intimidated to request a quote because the website showed these gorgeous carvings and huge patios.  I didn't think my simple front steps would be affordable or worth their time, however, Nick from British Stoneworks responded to my request for a quote promptly.  The quote was fair and his estimated timing to start and complete the job were accurate.  Dur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out and replaced front steps - all sandstone

09/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt porch brickwork, both side walls and risers. Looks like new again

07/28/2014

Crew showed up on time and completed the work on schedule.

CATEGORY masonry

Chimneys. Steps. Porch piers. Fireplaces. Walls & facades. Store front renovations. Paving.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover