ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2007

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Full service concrete and masonry contractor providing small repair to complete driveway replacement, patios, decorative concrete, complete garage buidlers, and full service waterproofing. Owner onsite on each and every job, no subs, variety of discounts available. Commercial work specialists....

Aspen Lawn Service

Aspen Property Services provides mowing, landscaping and snow removal.

C

10/21/2014

Long story short, I tried looking for a garage builder here on Angie's List and it's not working out too well.  I started looking in July and this site just doesn't cut it for me.  There are a ton of qualified contractors out there, I just have no idea how to find them so I started asking around on facebook.  I want to see the contractor's work, I want to meet the contractor, and MOST of all, I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a garage builder to tear down a one car and put up a two car.

CATEGORY garage builders

10/26/2009

He is unresponsive. I noticed in February the driveway was pitting and flaking away. I have called him once a week since April. He answers my call occasionally and says I?m first on his list and he?ll be out, but he is not. I get no response from him, promises, but no action and now his mailbox is full.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed and replaced our existing driveway, apron and entrance walk. This was 2,000 sq ft total.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

07/22/2008

We got a violation notice from Lakewood about of driveway apron. It is a small job and was very difficult to find someone to fix it that was not extremely expensive. Dan grouped it with another pour and charged us less than half the cost of the other bids. He called every morning to tell me what was going on with the permit or pour. They showed up on time and were very professional. The driveway a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing existing concrete driveway apron. Obtaining city permit. Pouring new concrete driveway apron. Handling all inspections.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

C

06/03/2008

Dan does nice work. He's unique because he has skills in a number of areas. If Dan would improve his reliability, he would get great marks in all categories. I will continue to work with Dan because he can do projects that usually require multiple tradesmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graded driveway, added gravel and borders, replaced missing front step bricks and tuck-pointed.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel

07/03/2007

They did a very thorough job. They dug out a trash heap that was under the original porch after they had demo'd it out. They had great attention to detail and did a great job of matching the bricks on the porch with the brick on the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt a concrete porch.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,masonry

Complete/Partial Driveway replacement, patios, walks, stamped/decorative concrete, waterproofing, and complete garage builders start to finish

Check, Visa, MasterCard