All 4 You Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

All 4 YOU Cleaning Services: A typical, regular cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing sinks, tubs, floors and countertops. Some services include loading the dishwasher and changing bed linen. We offer services to both residential and commercial properties. All 4 YOU also offers: Shopping of all needs as well as putting items away as directed; picking up/dropping off dry cleaning and assisting with basic needs in your home. 216-832-4658...

Handy House Cleaning

D

08/29/2017

I asked this company to clean my rental unit and they were in there cleaning for 2.5 hours before leaving because of bed bugs. I had a professional investigate the unit and there are no reminents of bed bugs or any indication they were there. She claims she charges you for the hours her employees work and when I got an invoice she charged me over 5 hours worth of labor when they were only there fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a rental property cleaned

11/23/2016

I can't say enough positive things about this company - they did a fantastic job with our home. Melinda was wonderful to work with - she fully explained the process and was very accommodating of our schedule. Our house looks even better than when we moved in a few months ago! Hands down the best company I've ever worked with - I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

02/07/2014

Melinda said it was deep cleaning but why would it take 2 people  2 hours to clean 2 bathrooms.  I felt like I was taken for a ride.  It was soo expensive and she did not clean the whole house.  When i finally said something about the time that ii was taking  when they started working faster.  I  will not be calling them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Her and associate cleaned 2 bathrooms and 1 bedroom.   Washed the kitchen floor and vacuumed.

04/26/2013

They didn't show up.  They didn't called and haven't responded to the messages that we left for them.  Clean 4 You seems to avoid dealing with  business matters.   Maybe they are just inexperienced and overwhelmed at this time.  It's not a crime to be busy or inexperienced and a simple phone call would have been greatly appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased two  2.5 hour Cleaning Service through Groupon, their representative said that they had such a great response from Groupon that they became super busy and were only doing the Groupon Cleanings after their regular paying customers were served.   I booked an appointment but had to call and reschedule it.  Their first available Groupon appointment was a few weeks past the Groupo expiration date, but she said that would be okay because they were so busy, so we settled on April 11, 2013.

CATEGORY house cleaning

I am so sorry.. I have never seen this review. Are you it was All 4 You Cleaning Services In 6 - 7 years we have never done a no call no show. I am the owner & I am still hands on.

All 4 YOU also offers: Shopping of all needs as well as putting items away as directed; picking up/dropping off dry cleaning and assisting with basic needs in your home. All 4 YOU Cleaning Services: A typical, regular cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing sinks, tubs, floors and countertops.

Check, Visa, PayPal