Geiger Stone & Tile Inc

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2008

08:00 - 16:00

209 W Main St

Lagrange, OH, 44050

Family owned & operated. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical, carpentry. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through e-mail Geigerstoneandtile@gmail.com Additional phone 216.973.6347....

Ceramic Tile (64)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (23)Flooring Sales and Installation (23)Marble and Granite (10)Drywall (4)Plumbing (4)Stone and Gravel (4)Fireplaces (3)Framing (1)Closets (1)Doors (1)Glass and Mirrors (1)

10/12/2019

Geiger Stone and Tile is a Company that exhibits the essential qualities of an outstanding "Work Ethic". Every person that we dealt with from the very first phone call with Vickie, to the skilled craftsmanship of Jeff and Matt, to the final billing, reflected their Integrity, Emphasis on Quality Work, Professionalism, Discipline, Sense of Responsibility, and a Sense of Teamwork. This floor install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a marble floor in the Foyer/Bathroom and Linoleum in the Kitchen removed and disposed of and a 5 piece Porcelain Random Cobblestone Pattern throughout the Foyer, Bathroom and the Kitchen. The total area was approximately 650 sf.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

03/02/2019

Fabulous work. Jeff and Matt are true craftsmen who care about their work and deliver as promised. I hired them based on their Angies' List reviews and comments and was glad I found them. They did such a great job that I hired them for 2 additional very large projects. Each time, they delivered high quality work and delivered on time. They leave the job site clean every day. Great company that del...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real stone travertine and porcelain tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

12/28/2018

Jeff is top notch. Hired to do my mom’s hall bath bath tile and floor tile. Called right back and squeezed us in and finished in 2 weeks. His attention to detail is the difference. I had a great design already, but he recommend some minor items that make it look even better! A fair price and they will not disappoint! Check out the photos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hall bathroom bath tile and floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

12/27/2018

Trust Jeff! I have 30+ yrs in construction but I never did marble install. I designed this project and selected the marble and could not risk poor workmanship. I know quality work and reliable people. Geiger is it! They are friendly and thorough in all aspects. Price is fair but the quality is superior. My review was delayed a few months due to travel but now I can say it is still perfect! They ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath walk-in marble shower with granite bench and heated ceramic tile floors

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

12/09/2018

He used our materials, marble and slate, and did a fantastic job of resurfacing the brick face and hearth with new tile. Friendly and punctual, we would hire him again and definitely refer him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced Fireplace

CATEGORY ceramic tile, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2018

11/07/2018

Jeff and Matt did fantastic work — we live in an older home where nothing is level — and were fun to be around. Jeff was prompt and attentive with project details. I really appreciated how they completed work in a way that we never had to stay elsewhere and they were great working around our curious children. Beautiful work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New ceramic floor in front entry hallway, kitchen and mud room; kitchen backsplash tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

05/27/2018

I emailed and left voice mail. No response to either. Waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capstones on 45' retaining wall removed, strip of subway tile installed, capstones reinstalled.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Greetings Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We apologize for the delayed response. We have been extremely busy. This project is outside the scope of work that we do. Unfortunately we do not know anyone to give you a recommendation for your job. We wish you the best. Jeff Geiger Geiger Stone and Tile

01/09/2018

Under price I rated Geiger Stone & Tile a "B", whereas every other area I scored them an "A". I learned the hard way that you get what you pay for in this world. I will never go with the lowest price again. Their price was higher and worth every penny. Geiger Stone & Tile exceeded our expectations and they were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel guest bathroom with tile floor and walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

12/27/2017

An excellent job! It turned out better than we expected, and we were grateful for Jeff's expertise on grout color, tile layout, local tile supplier and shower shelving. These were all parts of the process that we didn't know much about that Jeff was able to walk us through. Along with all of this, the work was impeccable, and the service that he and Matt provided couldn't have been better. An exce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile (floor and tub/shower) for new full bath, floor for new half bath

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

10/28/2017

These guys are awesome. Just hire them...they are the kind of company that I always hope to work with - they do excellent work, are attentive, creative, and offer suggestions and solutions that made what I wanted go from “good” to “fabulous”. I am so pleased with the results of all the work they’ve done for us and other vendor we’ve had doing work during our rennovation have been impressed too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor demo of kitchen and 1/2 bath, tiled kitchen and 1/2 bath, replaced cracked marble threshold, installed custom stained, wood thresholds (3) to match existing hardwood, put in glass tile backsplash and ceramic molding around kitchen garden window.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling