Fast Handyman Services, LLC

Founded 2016 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

513 Dry Lane Rd N

La Rue, OH 43332

Fast Handyman is your one call solution when it comes to home service and repair. We're very proud of our long standing reputation in the Central Ohio community as an industry leader. Our commitment to excellence, customer oriented and flexible business practices is what truly sets us apart....

appliance repair (6)handyman (2)interior painting (1)siding companies (1)plumbers (1)

02/23/2021

Dennis came out to evaluate the same day I posted my request. My husband came home before they left and said they were very nice and made sure everything was cleaned up. He will definitely contact them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to submit that awesome review. We sure appreciate the business.

02/04/2021

He was great. Smart and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

Thank you sir!

01/25/2021

He made appointment with me on that day he never showed up and since I took time off of work I texted him, emailed him, and left voicemail. He texted me over 4 hours after the appointment time and said he had a medical emergency but I couldn’t call him back since he wouldn’t have a cell phone for a few hours I never responded since he was unprofessional and I lost money taking time off of work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak in fridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2021

This was an unfortunate event directly related to COVID-19. To keep your appointment would have been in direct violation of a public health mandate. We made several attempts to contact you to to make alternate arrangements with no response. We regret we were not afforded the opportunity to work with you to make appropriate accommodations.

01/24/2021

Great work and done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

Always a pleasure. Thank you for the positive review.
C

01/23/2021

They responded very quickly for me requesting for service but they were not clear at communicating after they ordered the materials. He said he had covid so he couldn't come, I thought he isn't honest, because later on he said that the parts didn't arrive yet that's why he can't come for a couple of days. but he came and did the work on the 20th and finished fixing the refrigerator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a refrigerator repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you for the honest review. There is always room for improvement in any operation and I completely agree that I didn't communicate well in this case. I will do better. Especially since it is one of the foundation pillars of my business model. I want to build a brand that: 1. Always answers. 2. Is responsive. 3. And executes exceptional delivery. In that effort, I also have to "own it" when I ...

01/16/2021

He arrived on time and completed the task quickly. He was very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Range Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

01/12/2021

It went fine. They were very courteous, they told me how much it would gonna be, they got the work on time and they charged what they said they would gonna charge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hung 2 very large Christmas wreath on my garage.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Thank you Sir! It was a pleasure.

01/11/2021

It was great. They were on time. They worked everyday. The job was done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did siding for me.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

01/06/2021

Dennis did a fantastic job for me. I would absolutely recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and Painting

CATEGORY plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Thank you Sir! And thanks for the referral.

Plumbing Service & Repair, Electrical Service & Repair, Entry Door Installation, Garage Door Service & Installation, Appliance Service & Repair, Furnace Service & Repair, Air Conditioner Service & Repair, Water Heater Service & Repair, Sump Pump service & Installation, Dishwasher Service & Repair, Oven Service & Repair, Microwave Service & Repair, Washer service & Repair, Dryer Service & Repair, Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck & Fence Construction, Siding Installation, Replacement Windows

Roofing, Gutters & Downspouts