Homepro Appliance Service

Angie's List since December 2009

AKRON APPLIANCE REPAIR

Welcome to Akron Appliance Repair Service. We repair major kitchen & laundry appliances. Accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards. Service call charge is $59.00. Angies List customers can save $10.00 on repairs, just mention where you found us! Phone: 330-762-5007 or 330-703-4217.

Award 2019

07/24/2017

Wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Speed Queen washer stopped working, it would not spin or drain. I call HomePro on a Monday morning and he made time for us that afternoon and the machine was working that evening! I had called another local service provider where I had purchased the machine and the soonest they could come was Thursday and that would not work, cost was much higher also wanted $95.00 to just come out to the house. We were very happy with HomPro's promptness and price!

04/25/2017

Brian came out, and within half an hour, he found a simple part that had failed. It was replaced and was working again in no time! As for punctuality, he actually made it to my house before I did. He was kind and informative, and very reasonably priced. I had first contacted another local establishment that had been in business for decades, and their price for the first half hour alone (before par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer had not been working for some time - it would tumble, but no heat. It was a Maytag, and was only about 9 years old. My parents had always had Maytags, and although I know nothing is really made like it used to be, I never expected my dryer to just stop working at that age.

07/16/2015

He spent quite a bit of time removing the accumulated frost on the defrost heater.  Replaced thermostat then cleaned up any remaining frost in the freezer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced thermostat for defroster

04/14/2015

It went Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the freezer wasn't freezing. he cleared the drain and installed a heater so it would work again.

07/26/2013

Came out to check the problem the same day I called. Quoted me the charge for coming out and checking for the problem. Told me I needed the main control panel for my dryer. Said he would order it and probably have it over the weekend. He called me to tell me the part was in and he could come the next morning to put it in. I would not be home the next morning so he said he could come out a little l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main control panel on my dryer