Pride Power Wash & Painting

A 445 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 1996

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3201 sportsman club rd.

Johnstown, OH 43031

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. Can also contact us at (740)920-4596 (formerly 614/834-0445.)...

pressure washing (390)deck cleaning (111)house painting (55)decks & porches (53)gutter cleaning (6)interior painting (5)concrete driveways (5)roof cleaning (4)window replacement (3)roofing (1)

07/24/2020

This company is great- painted and fixed our front porch in 2019. They gave me a quote to tear down our monstrous backyard deck at that time. We scheduled for that to be done 2 weeks ago- they took the whole thing out in one day, hauled everything away. So happy, reasonable price, job well done and now we can start to enjoy our back yard again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch painting, back deck taken out.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

05/15/2020

Bill and his team did a great job with all services requested. We had his team paint our entire house and power wash. They also added some wood accents to our soffits and overhangs. Looks like a completely different house and Bill is very good at communicating and getting work done in a timely manner. He was out the next day! I’ve attached before and after photos for reference. It is a dramatic di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, exterior painting

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/20/2020

Very friendly and efficient, house looks amazing. They got all the algae off the siding, cleaned all the cobwebs off the porch, made a big difference in the way the house looks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwashing of entire house

CATEGORY replacement windows,pressure washing

COST $376.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

03/14/2020

Pride did a great job - it looks like we got a new house! All of the algae is gone, the concrete porch, front walk, and back stoop look like new. These guys spent the time to do the details and were very thorough. I called last week and got a quick response for an estimate, and they were out to do the job the next week. At first the estimate seemed a bit high, but given all the work they did and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior of our house needed pressure washing, plus porch, stoop, and front walk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you again as the need arises.

11/12/2019

Wonderful. I love them. They come on the day and time when they say they will. They are really great. The price was great, for all they did. Very punctual. Efficient. I have refereed them to someone else. I have worked with them since 2010.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed deck, handrails, repaired some of the steps, as well as stained it.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business.

11/04/2019

Great! I'd been trying for years to find someone to shore up the back deck, with no luck. But the Pride crew solved the problem and replaced the bent planks, along with the weathered parts of the railing. They also replaced the front porch floor. They then power-washed and stained everything so they look as good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My back deck had a couple of floor planks that were bending under the weight of the roof. Several boards on the railing were also weathered and needed to be replaced. In addition, my front porch's floor was weather-worn and needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/11/2018

My driveway, sidewalk and patio look wonderful. Excellent work and professional, nice people. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwashing a driveway , sidewalk, and patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

09/09/2018

I WISH I NEVER HIRED THEM! His workers sprayed Thompsons weather seal on my air conditioner (the outdoor condenser unit). Now my HVAC contractor told me the warranty is void. That unit is less than 2 years old and had a 10 year warranty. The owner Bill refuses to take responsibility despite seeing videos of his workers doing it and the greasy residue all over my condenser. I proposed to pay him th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash and seal deck

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

08/01/2018

It went fantastic, as usual! Second time hiring this company to do exterior washing and painting and they are THE best. They are busy and in high demand so you have to be patient, but it's well worth it. Their prices are right on point and the workmanship is beyond compare. It's official, this is my "go to" power wash and painting company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Power Wash & Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

06/26/2018

They did an excellent job. The entire house looked awesome. I will call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house and roof power washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Residential & commercial power washing - garages, decks, fences, driveways, sidewalks, patios, porches, & roofs. Painting & staining - garages, decks, & fences. Sealing & repairing - decks & fences.

Check, MasterCard, Visa