HENDREN SEALCOATING

Angie's List since August 2003

Jones Topsoil Co

171  REVIEWS
Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealcoating of driveway.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

10/27/2011

Job went as planned.  Driveway was sealed.  Job took about 20-30 minutes.  Looks good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sealed driveway

CATEGORY driveway pavers

04/26/2010

I called at 10:30 AM and talked to Troy. The truck was at my house dumping gravel at 3:30 PM. I ordered a little too much and the driver was willing to dump some of it at my next door neighbors. They were fantastic!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered 20 tons of gravel for my driveway.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

08/05/2003

GET TOM'S CELL PHONE NUMBER TO COORDINATE TIMES/DATES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEANED AND FILLED CRACKS AND SEALED A VERY LONG DRIVEWAY

CATEGORY driveway pavers