David Gordon Construction LLC

A 18 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3712 Hollingsworth Rd

Jamestown, OH 45335

Proudly Serving the Dayton area with over 30 years experience and knowledge in the field of construction and remodling...

handyman (16)home remodeling (4)

07/14/2020

Fantastic result. We are so pleased with our new master bathroom that we hired Dave Gordon Construction to add a porch to the front of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to work with you and your wife on your remodeling projects and I look forward to working with you again on any future projects.

06/15/2019

They did a great job removing an old flower brick box and added concrete to an existing porch and beam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front porch work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

06/15/2019

Very well. The job was done exactly as we had agreed within a reasonable time period.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank you for your appreciation of my work. It was a pleasure to work with you on your project.

05/28/2019

Dave was a wonderful man. Very professional. My job was small and most the other companies I asked for a quote did not even respond to me. I would hire him again ,no doubts at all. I put one penny for the cost because I feel that is private information for me to disclose to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a bathtub and shower stall installed and a vanity.

CATEGORY remodeling

COST $0.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and for the opportunity to work with you on your project

11/03/2018

did not here from them hired someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install mail box post

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

I apologize for any inconvenience but I think you have me mistaken with another company I never received any type of contact from you so therefore I could not have responded

12/15/2017

David did a great job on the installation of the shower door. I was impressed with his attention to details even on a relatively small project. It looks great and an I am very happy with the job. I would highly recommend him and use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of shower door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank you for your review. I like to treat every project big or small as if they are as equally important to me as well as the customer. Paying attention to details is required in order to get a good finished product. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you in the future.

09/25/2017

Dave arrived the day he was scheduled, and kept his schedule all week. He and his crew did a great job and the worksite was tidy. He did the job correctly with a proper footer and rebars secured to the original porch. We're so glad to have had him fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a concrete porch extension repair due to another contractor's poor workmanship. Concrete kept sinking, porch roof was sagging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

Thank you for your review and l am glad that l could help you with your problem. Please keep me in mind for any future projects and it was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

04/17/2017

We could not be happier with the result. Dave and those he hires to sub certain work, i.e. tile, electric are all professionals. Dave personally did most of the work and was on site throughout the project. We purchased and furnished major items - vanity, top, shower/sink fixtures, towel bars, flooring, paint, lights, tile, etc. Dave's price included building supplies (drywall), etc. Work site was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Gordon (and associates) completely remodeled an upstairs 9x5 bathroom for us including removing and replacing most of the drywall, tile in the bathtub/shower area, vanity and vanity top, lights, ventilation fan, towel bars and more. Top to bottom total remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

Photo for David Gordon Construction LLC - 3712 Hollingsworth Rd, Jamestown, OH - 34842459

Thank you very much for your review I'm glad you like my work I look forward to working with you on future projects . Thank you again.

02/13/2017

David and his associates were extremely professional and timely. The work was performed with the highest quality and David's suggestions saved me several thousand dollars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed water routed away from my subfloor and basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

I'm glad that l could solve your water issues and save you money at the same time. As a home owner my self l understand the importance of that. Glad l could help

12/15/2016

Dave does excellent work! He explained how he would go about framing and closing the wall once the side door was removed. This included setting concrete blocks to meet the existing foundation, framing, adding insulation, putting up drywall, painting, and installing vinyl siding on the outside. It turned out very nice - you'd never know a door had been there. The back door had many problems, but no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to remove an unused and boarded up side door, and have the wall closed up. In addition, our back door needed to be fixed because it wasn't closing correctly.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

Thank you for your nice review of my work . I am glad that I could help with your door problems . Hope your home is much warmer now , thank you again and enjoy the upcoming holidays .

Kitchen and Bath remodel,Decks,Porch covers,Painting Drywall and roof repair Doors and windows .Also some land scaping,decrative retaining walls,ect.

$25.00