Jack Taylor Installation

Angie's List since October 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Alford Home Solutions Inc

Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additional phone - (304) 768-2135.

Offers by Alford Home Solutions Inc on Angie's List

10/23/2012

He misrepresented the job from the beginning telling us he would actually be doing the work, and supervising those he hired. This was not the case as he was hardly on the job, and went for days at a time without doing any the work. He never stayed on task. I asked 3 times for a work progress schedule, and specifically a materials list and plan for the deck. He then became agitated for being held a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hixon was contracted to perform a turn-key addition to a cabin consisting of a carport, a covered walkway, a kitchen/bath, and a deck, but he did NOT complete hardly any of the job. The only completed portion was framing of the kitchen, bath, the carport, some very primitive incomplete wiring and plumbing, and, some roofing.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

10/13/2010

My wife is very happy and proud of the new bathroom. It looks great! We will use him from now on for any work we need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in the wall of my bathroom that caused a lot of water damage. Jack Taylor not only completed the project quickly but also came in under budget. My wife and I are very pleased with his work and would refer him to any of our friends. He didn't just show up for a few hours here and there. He put in 8 hour days until he finished the job! Excellent Contractor!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,fencing,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,garage builders,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

Home improvement, remodeling, bathrooms, kitchens, additions, windows, doors, siding, decks, ceramic, hardwood, laminate & vinyl.