Soucie, Dr. Daniel E

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. ...

The Liller Dental Group

From preventive care to straightening teeth to complete smile makeovers, we have the clinical skills and proven experience to provide you with the results you want. You will find our mission to be quite simple: to treat you with the highest level of care and compassion, to listen to your wants and needs, and work hard to better your overall health and that of your smile. Rest assured our team will keep you completely informed and educated about your dental condition so you can make the right decisions regarding your dental health. Our office's use of advanced techiques and technology can make a real difference. Our team utilizes computerized charting, intraoral cameras, radiographs, and digital imaging. Technology, partnered with the commitment of our office team, can change the appearance of your smile and better your overall dental health.

04/12/2012

I would recommend him to others. He is very professional; he has a very professional demeanor. I do not have any problems with him.  So far, his treatments have been effective. I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Soucie is my dentist. The last time I went to him, he did a couple of root canals for me.

CATEGORY endodontics

08/15/2011

I see this dentist when I am up here.  I have been with him for more than 10 years.  He is very professional, very responsive and I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Soucie is my dentist.  My most recent appointment with him was about a year ago for general cleaning.

01/27/2011

Everything went great. I have been with this doctor for 20 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a general cleaning and had a cavity filled the following day.

07/28/2009

Feel comfortable with him. Excellent dentist and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dentistry.

03/24/2009

He's very honest, and does good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All kinds of dental services - teeth cleanings, tooth extractions, fillings, bridge work, etc.

General Dentistry