ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since November 1997

60 YEARS OF QUALITY SERVICE FOR THE PLUMBING, SEWER, WATERPROOFING AND PIPING INDUSTRIES. HIGHLY TRAINED AND ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL....

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

We are a landscaping and snowplowing company that is looking to establish and maintain quality relationships with clientele who are particular about their yards. Whether we are to provide service for a client multiple times in a year or once every few years, we want to be trusted with all of their landscape needs.

Award 2019
Offers by Baffa Landscape Design, LLC on Angie's List

06/20/2014

I love him! I used him before about 10 years ago. He does excellent work and so do the workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him this time to waterproof basement. They dug into the floor, replaced several things and are getting everything taken care of.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain cleaning

04/22/2013

They always do an excellent job cleaning up the job site after work is performed. I've hired them to replace another failing pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pipe for 1st floor bathroom was plugged. Concrete basement floor was torn up, pipe replaced, and concrete re-laid.

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing

04/15/2013

They did a great job! I think they were careful and they did what was needed but no more, and they handled complications very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three walls of the basement waterproofed. I also had the waterlines and sewer lines from the house to the street replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

12/21/2012

After installing new gutters, the gutter people said that one downspout drain needed to be snaked out. When Adelmo came out Dan said that the usual charge was $250 for snaking the downspout line. The attempt to snake the downspout line failed. Dan said he would only charge me $50. Part or all of the downspout line would need to be replaced. Then I noticed that the stairwell drain next to the downs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked downspout line and outside stairwell line

CATEGORY drain cleaning

08/27/2012

Prior to doing the work, Mr. DiFranco was very responsive and explained everything to me thoroughly. The job was started and they found my footer was in need of repair. It is difficult at that time to get another quote as the whole front and side yard were dug up, plants moved, etc. I felt I did not have any option but to incur that additional expense in order to have stability of my home. The wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing two sides of house, tie downspouts into drain tile; repoured front footer of house.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

SPECIALIZING IN BASEMENT WATERPROOFING AND BASEMENT WALL REPAIR, FULL SERVICE PLUMBING: WATER LINES, GAS LINES, SEWER LINES SERVICED, REPAIRED & INSTALLED, CERTIFIED UNDERGROUND AND ABOVE GROUND FIRE PROTECTION, CERTIFIED BACK FLOW PREVENTION, SEWER JET SERVICE, TV SEWER INSPECTION & LOCATION, CONCRETE WORK: DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, PARKING LOTS, RETAINING WALLS, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL MUNICIPAL AND INDUSTRIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover