DeLuca Plumbing

Angie's List since November 2011

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

Additional contact name - Cindy DeLuca....

Economy Drain Cleaning

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and know that the only measure of success is the satisfaction of our customers. EDC offers video camera inspections, drain cleaning, basement waterproofing, sewer line repair and replacement in your home or business.

04/10/2017

Work was excellent and was performed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hot water heater and replaced several valves

12/28/2016

Excellent. I would use him again without a second thought. I was disappointed in the options available for selecting toilets and the price, but it's possible I don't understand the big picture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two toilets

10/12/2014

I have used Frank's service and have recommended him to family and friends and he and his staff are friendly and professional. He guaranties his work and backs up everything he does. His prices are fair and he will work with you if need time to pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of sump pump

07/03/2014

I called and asked if they could remove the gas line; the woman with whom I spoke said she'd check with a plumber as soon as one returned to the shop, and get back to me. The next morning, a plumber called directly and said he could come over shortly. He did, and removed the gas line and vent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed gas line and vent to one room in my house.

05/14/2014

Very professional, courteous, and prompt on scheduling an appointment for service as I was a new customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed an ice maker