Northeast Ohio Home Renovations

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2013

6721 Chittenden Rd

Hudson, OH 44236

Our fine craftsmanship and commitment to quality ensures that your project will be completed safely and stand the test of time, so you can continue to fall in love with your home day after day. Were a full service remodeler, so we take the worry out of the home remodeling process. Well bring our remodeling ideas, and as a complete remodeling contractor, we make sure that the home renovations we do are made with your convenience in mind. This means quick, efficient, and clean designs, and no surprises in your final invoice....

Roofing (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)

11/19/2019

It went great. They worked clean, they were responsive to what we wanted to do, they gave us a timeline and they finished it over a bit of the timeline, everything was on time and I would totally used the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom renovation.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

10/31/2019

I was extremely pleased with the service and cost provided. The workers were very friendly and took great care of the plants and walkways around my home. I have already recommended this company to many friends and neighbors and would be happy to hire them for another project. Both my wife and I are very satisfied and have no complaints. They also came in with the best price. Highly recommend this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my home re-roofed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

08/29/2019

I thought Bob was far superior in explaining the job and his honesty was so appreciated. My sister-in-law had Bob for two jobs and was very pleased with the work completed (two houses' roofing) and found Bob very satisfactory. He is the "perfect salesman" and I commend his honesty and work. HIGH AWARDS to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I would job done (reroofing) but found out my hope was not available. Bob told me he would do a service and do what was necessary and would take care of all my problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

04/16/2018

My wife and I were very happy with the work Vlada, Phillip and the rest of the crew did in remodeling our master bathroom. They were prompt and finished ahead of the originally quoted schedule. We came in a few hundred dollars over budget, but that was due to decisions by my wife and I on different materials after we started. Vlada and Bethany were always available during the process to answer any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

06/19/2017

did 2 jobs and did good put they are hard to contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and done 2 jobs. They are difficult to contact. Did repairs on rental properties. Put roofs on rental houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], I think you have us confused with a different company. We do kitchen and bathroom renovations for our clients. Thanks for reaching out. Bethany

Cleveland remodeling, granite countertop, quartz countertops, bath remodeler, bathroom remodeling, shower door, kitchen remodeling, kitchen counters, Home Remodeling, shower enclosures, cabinets, flooring, basement remodel

Call for details.