Moore, Dr. Ronald

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since March 2013

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

02/22/2015

|He did a great job on both myself and my wife.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really like Dr. Moore and while his office can get busy, the waits are generally not too bad.

05/10/2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for over 3 years. I had pain in my lower back for over a year and after my first visit I had some relief and now I no longer have lower back pain at all. I have chronic pain in my upper back from my job and my right hip is out of alignment. Visits with Dr. Lee provide ongoing relief when he realigns them. The whole experience is great because it's three different types o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Lee at Heights Chiropractic for back pain, knee pain, hip pain and neck pain.

03/25/2013

Dr. Moore was very nice and helpful. He didn't try to talk me in to anything I didn't need. I had a very bad back strain and they did three kinds of treatments on me at his office, and I made two visits there. Everyone there was very nice and it was a relaxed atmosphere, and very clean. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a severe back strain and went to Dr. Ronald Moore for 2 visits on Oct. 2011. Someone had recommended him to me.

Chiropractor.