Stanley Steemer

Angie's List since August 2010

Additional phones - (614) 764-2007, (419) 856-3810....

MVP Services

1  REVIEW
MVP Services

MVP Services offers complete floor care, carpet cleaning, power washing, deep cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, deodorization, and stain removal for residential and commercial clients in NW Ohio & SE Michigan.

12/24/2018

Powerful machinery, very impressive. Knowledgeable, prompt, & friendly. My carpets look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

01/13/2018

Two young men came were very congenial and willing to do what ever I asked of them... Was very pleased and would use their services again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and wood flooring in kitchen cleaned

C

11/22/2017

none of the bedroom furniture was moved, so the carpet was not cleanned under the furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 carpeted rooms cleaned

12/22/2016

I was blown away.....he was able to get rid of the stains, as he said he would. I am amazed at how great the sofa looks. Very pleased with his work. Carpets look great also !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning....but then he noticed that my sofa , which is microfiber, had some stains and he said I can get those stains off. I said that I have had others try to remove the stains, but to no avail. He said upholstery is kind of his specialty. So he gave me a price,which I thought was reasonable, and I told him to go ahead with it.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/12/2016

I would probably not use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Stanley Steemer. They did carpet and upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet, tile, grout, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct, hardwood floor refinishing, sales & installation.