Furniture Pro

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2010

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

Additional contact name - Dot Thornton....

10/18/2016

Better than new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leather sofa arm panels replaced.

06/06/2015

On the same day I requested repair work, he came to my home and repaired the frame of a leather covered dining room chair. Then as a courtesy, finished the proper installation of the legs of two new chairs the manufacturer and service dept. failed to do prior to delivery. The immediate response and customer service was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the frame of a leather covered dining room chair.

01/02/2013

He called me back promptly after I left a message describing the problem. Showed up when he said he would and repaired my table. His work is very craftsmanlike, and I am happy to have Dave as a resource for furniture repairs I may need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave repaired a wobbly pedestal dining table.

04/25/2012

He came from Ohio to replace the mechanism. The gentleman was patient. I would use him again. I would recommend him. I tried to get a local company to do the job, but their price was more than his.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the mechanism on a chair.

CATEGORY furniture repair

Thank you for your business... it was a delight working for you.

Furniture refinishing, restoration and repair, leather and vinyl repair & upholstering - general.

NA