Dream Green

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2012

Awards & Badges

PO Box 771

Holland, OH 43528

Dream Green is a landscape, design and home maintenance company that proudly offers services for all your outdoor and indoor living needs. We are a family owned and operated company, serving the Toledo area since 2002. Dream Green has decades of experience in horticulture and residential construction. We pride ourselves on individualized customer service and attention to detail . Dream Green is an environmentally friendly company using only organic fertilizers and sprays to maintain your landscape. The landscaping we provide is sustainable, organic and gives the property owner the opportunity to be involved and educated through out the process. Dream Green has experienced handymen that pride themselves on quality and craftsmanship. We provide interior and exterior maintenance, whether its building something new or maintaining your current structure....

lawn & landscaping (61)lawn care (42)mulch delivering (22)snow removal (21)handyman (17)hardscaping (15)leaf removal (11)tree service (9)stone and gravel (5)concrete repair (14)house painting (5)masonry (4)

12/24/2020

Lyndsay's team is knowledgeable, professional and diligent. I have tried "cheap" options and you totally get what you pay for! Dream green's pricing is fair for the excellent work they do. I have a big yard and cant weed it all myself. They do a great job of helping me maintain the beds. And the leaf cleanup is a dream come true!! Treat yourself!!! I cant recommend Dream Green enough for their kno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall leaf clean-up, gutter clean out, monthly weeding, perennial bed clean out

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/01/2020

We have used Dream Green lawn mowing services for 3 years, and find they always do a very thorough job. The workers are always very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow the Lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/30/2020

Fast, professional, and quality work. Jack's of all trades. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting and misc repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Photo for Dream Green - PO Box 771, Holland, OH - 38998945

10/27/2020

Great. The guys were here at the appointed time and did the work efficiently. We have them coming back to put in a new kitchen cupboard and counter top.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new electrical outlet and a new microwave installed under our cabinet.

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/24/2020

Awesome! They notify when plowing. Willingly answer any question. Lindsey is fabulous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and snow shoveling

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/20/2020

I used their landscaping and their handyman services.I am very pleased with both and continue using them year over year. I use them to trim my bushes, spring and fall cleanups and plant ornamental plants when required and to do the edging and mulch replacement. Their attention to detail is excellent and their prices are very affordable. For home repairs I used them for a soffit replacement, instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and handyman service

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,snow removal,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

10/20/2020

They were very knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bush trimming, Mulching, Gutter Cleaning, Power washing, Weeding, Clearing out bushes

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/19/2020

Excellent! Dream Green is absolutely the best company! The staff is exceptional, and their work is impeccable! There are trees that overhang my property from the neighbor's yard. Dream Green took care of trimming back what was in my yard, and they cleaned up everything in the yard when they were finished. I am so happy to have employed this company! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance, snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/19/2020

We are very satisfied. The entire team was professional and knowledgeable. We have contracted with Dream Green for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete restoration of landscaping in front of house.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

10/19/2020

From the estimate to the last plant planted, the service and quality was excellent. They prepared the soil, laid the edging and cloth, planted the plants and spread the river rock along our privacy fence. They came back and inspected plants that we had concerns about and added additional plantings to boost those planted. We could have not asked for more. The staff is friendly, caring and very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

*Landscape- Spring/Fall Clean-up, Mulch, Weekly and Monthly Weeding, Designs, Soil and Seed, Garden Wall Stone, Landscape Fabric and much more. *Home Maintenance- Everything that is not listed in the services not offered section.

*Landscape- Lighting, Irrigation, Patio's, Retaining Walls, Large Tree Trimming and Removal. *Home Maintenance- Carpet, Concrete, Electrical, Plumbing and Crawl Spaces under 3'.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check