Tab Property Enhancement LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2007

For an estimate request, please visit our website at: Tabpropertyenhancement.com and fill out the quote request form. We do not answer messages on Angie's List often so please visit our website. Please note that we only offer large scale Outdoor Living Area projects and Home Remodeling of Basements, Bathrooms and Kitchens. We do not offer maintenance & repair services or small handyman type services. ...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

04/16/2020

Trace and his team did an awesome job. His crew was very professional and respectful of us and our property. The quality of workmanship was great. The structure looks as if it was part of the original house. Overall very happy with the work and experience and will definitely use this team for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an outdoor structure put up to enhance our backyard pool area.

CATEGORY sunrooms

03/17/2020

Having never done anything like this before and Trace and his team were great. Dan and the rest of the guys that worked on the basement were able to come up with different ways to make our basement look the best. Even when something did not go the way we expected, they always came up with a solution. Trace, Dan and their team were always prompt, professional and worked really hard to give us the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Finishing

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it!!

02/29/2020

asked for quote - got harassed via messaging - they went on and on about how evidently I should be paying for their overhead and business woes...and then they had the audacity to say they would report me for harassing them when I told them we were done! AFTER I told them I basically no longer wanted to deal with them...I was sent two more harassing messages from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY landscaping,remodeling

Thank you for the review. I hope you have better days ahead. We will continue to improve our communication process going forward.

10/28/2019

We hired Trace and his crew to not only remodel our kitchen, but basically to transform the entire first floor of our home. This project included removing a weight bearing wall dividing our kitchen and front room and consolidating it to one open space, remodeling a fireplace, and updating a half bath and laundry room. Trace was great to work with from initial discussions and design ideas, through ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen, bathroom remodels

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

10/12/2019

They did a really nice job! Bad weather this spring delayed the job, but Trace kept me apprised the whole time, which I really appreciated. When they started, they had a full crew on the job and worked quickly and efficiently. They did a great job of repairing the landscaping, too. My patio looks terrific! I'm very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio, Lawn Repair, Landscaping

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Deck Construction. Fencing. Landscaping & Hardscaping - Installations, Designs, Pergolas, Structures, 3 Season Rooms, Paver Patios, Firepits, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, Power Washing. LED Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, Home Remodeling-- Kitchens, Bathrooms & Basements and Artificial Turf Installation.

We do not install stamped concrete or concrete in general. We are no longer offering maintenance services such as lawn mowing, lawn fertilization, deck staining and snow plowing. We do not install chain link fences.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available