Clink Builders & Contracting Co Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Po Box 86

Hinckley, OH 44233

Clink Builders was established in 1969 and is proud to have given years of customer satisfaction and quality performance. We are family owned and operated. We are fully insured and bonded. We obtain all required permits and licenses. Proud members of Angie's List. Covered by Ohio State of Workman's Compensation. Also a proud member of member of ASCA - American Society Consulting Arborist Our Philosophy is we can continue to expand and grow one satisfied customer at a time....

Basement Waterproofing (179)Concrete Pouring and Repair (68)Foundation Repair (66)Drain Pipe Installation (47)Excavating (39)Concrete Driveways (37)Plumbing (34)Stone and Gravel (26)Masonry (26)Decks and Porches (15)Landscaping (14)Structural Engineering (13)

02/09/2020

Stone wall was repaired and looks exactly as the previous "1821" wall. Friends are amazed by how beautiful it looks. The foundation has been repaired and no water is leaking into the basement. The entrance way to the kitchen looks even better than the original. As an extra bonus steps were added to make the entrance to the deck more accessible at no additional cost. The work was done in very profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collapsed stone wall needed to be repaired. Entrance to kitchen needed to be replaced also due to collapsed walls and steps. Foundation nedeed to be repaired to support external wall and prevent water from entering basement

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

01/30/2020

He was very fast to return my call and explain everything to me. He even recommended a cheaper option that didn't involve himself making money! His wife got a proposal together and emailed to me very quickly. Thank you both for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate on a job because I was on a time crunch for buying a home. The city was requiring the front sidewalk being repaired.

CATEGORY concrete repair

12/12/2019

I would definitely hire Clink Builders again and would recommend them without reservation. There was approximately six months between when we signed the contract and when they were able to begin our project, but they were worth the wait. Their communication throughout the project was excellent and I was kept abreast of their progress, concerns, and project modifications throughout. I feel confiden...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our concrete foundation repaired and a new patio laid.

CATEGORY excavators, basement waterproofing, structural engineer, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/14/2019

It didn't go. Clink advised me they were too busy, that they were booked until the end of the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some cement poured by my patio.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

09/20/2019

I recommend Clink Builders and Contracting without hesitation. Bill Clink is professional, very knowledgeable, honest, and straightforward. Bill is an expert in his field, and his crew is composed of skilled professionals who not only know their trade very well, but are always professional and courteous. The work we contracted Bill to do was complicated, so I’d like to go into some detail to descr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excavating the foundation exterior, remove existing foundation wall, drain tile work and new downspouts, footer, build new wall with rods drilled into the footer, exterior wall plastered and sealed, seed, fertilizer and straw areas for new grass.

CATEGORY excavators, landscaper, masonry, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, structural engineer, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/02/2019

Brian and his crew were very professional, friendly and courteous. They arrived on time, were very neat and paid attention to detail. The job was completed faster than I expected and the finished steps exceeded my expectations. I felt the price was very fair for the work provided and would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front steps never had a footer poured, therefore the caulking crumbled as the steps sunk allowing the stone facing to drop. The front steps were removed, a footer was poured and the steps rebuilt. The front of the house and porch were stone. They were able to save the stone when the steps were removed and reuse them when building the new steps so they would match the rest of the porch. New concrete was poured at base of step to meet existing sidewalk. They also caulked all the holes and cracks around the porch as well as around the front door.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/17/2019

Bill suggested before anything else to contact the city to see if the connection to the main has problems. He said that this can solve the issue with no cost for us. It turned out that this was the problem indeed. Throughout the process with the city they called numerous times to see if they can help expedite or help with no monetary compensation expectation. Amazing service and support even after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had water pooling problem

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

06/09/2019

Clink Builders were great....professional, communicated with me, and did an excellent job. I would hire them again in any day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old deck with new stamped concrete patio

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

05/29/2019

Clink Builders was fantastic! We're so thankful for the work they did! A previous contractor left work uncompleted and never returned. Bill and his crew were able to come in and finish the job. In hindsight, I wish that I had found Clink Builders first and hired them to do the work from the start. We needed a 10-foot, 3-course foundation cinder block wall repaired under our sun porch addition. Thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation cinder block wall repaired

CATEGORY masonry, drain pipe, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

05/14/2019

Very pleased with Clink Builders. Bill was very responsive to all of my questions and explained everything in detail. He and his friendly crew take pride in their work and completed the job in a thorough, timely and professional manner. Bill also removed several large shrubs and disposed of them for me. Dottie is great and responded to my questions quickly. They left the work site thoroughly clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavation of rear room of home, underpinning of existing footing, installation of new footing with a rod cage connected to existing footer; backfill and installation of new pvc pipes, removal of concrete in driveway area, installation of a new catch basin and two new down spouts.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, excavators, drain pipe, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Basement waterproofing, brick, block work, additions, masonry, cracked, bowed, re-builds, mold, improvements, concrete, excavating, landscaping, land clearing, sewer, drainage, camera, dye testing, pipe repairs, structural, tree services & concrete-color stamped.

N/A