Prime Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

3840 Lacon Rd Unit 5

Hilliard, OH 43026

We are locally owned, with 12 years of experience in the construction industry. We clearly understand that the best way to generate high customer satisfaction begins by listening and clarifying problems, needs, and expectations. Doing so allows us to consistently provide all the best information, advice, and solutions necessary to support the best customer decision, protect their investment, and prevent future surprises. Our services include: Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Exterior Paint, and Storm Damage Restoration. We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and offer Financing....

siding companies (9)roofing (6)house painting (5)gutter repair (13)garage building (3)window replacement (2)home remodeling (2)picture framing (2)

10/30/2020

Any large job will have challenges. Prime Constructions ability to deal with whatever came up was fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior Renovation

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/28/2020

I was very pleased with the work that was done on my home. They didn't just replace what I had originally, but improved the setting of the gutters immensely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

10/26/2020

Prime Construction did a great job at the best price of three bids. Jarrett was very easy to work with, communicates well and will fix issues happily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding on home and garage

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

10/26/2020

Fine. They removed some spouting but at my request they came back and fixed it better than it was before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

08/28/2020

I can not say enough good things. I was stressing about hiring a company to do the siding on my house because I had heard so many horror stories. Jonny was wonderful to work with through the whole thing!! Even minor obstacles went smoothly. He always got back to me right away and even finished the porch stain himself that I wasn't loving at first! My house looks beautiful thanks to everyone who di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, gutters, porch

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

06/10/2019

It was very good. On time and knowledgeable. Especially the project consult (Jonny Moos), he manager all the subcontractor that did the work. Highly please.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
restore and repair potion of house and garage.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

05/16/2019

Jonny and his crew were great. They came when they said they would and stayed right on schedule. He kept us informed the entire way and worked with us on every detail. They obviously take pride in their work. We couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, trim, new windows, paint on buildung

CATEGORY picture framing,gutter repair,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/16/2019

The team did a super job. Johnny was great to work with. He communicated well, stayed on schedule and did everything we asked for. The results matched our expectations, and we could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows, painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

05/11/2019

Absolutely professional beginning to end. Jarrett was the most responsive and informative of the many contractors we heard from. Crew was meticulous about the work and cleanup. Job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and paint soffits

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

D

05/08/2019

The person that can out was late I had to call them and ask didn't we have an appointment The estimate was sent did not use company did not respond to request about using the deal found on Angie's list when i inquired about it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

I'm not really sure what your review is saying - I apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way - Our system has that your claimed deal came through on 3/5 we went out and met you and provided you an estimate.

Roofing-Asphalt /// Siding-Vinyl, Aluminum, Cedar, Fiber Cement including Soffit and Fascia work /// Gutters-Aluminum /// Doors exterior Steel, Fiberglass, & Wood. /// Windows-Vinyl and Wood. /// Porch Building & Remodeling. /// Garage Building & Remodeling. /// Exterior Paint. /// Storm Damage Restoration. /// Insurance Restoration. ///

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check