Midwest Water Systems

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5698 Rutgers Ln

Hilliard, OH 43026

Midwest Water Softeners is a water conditioning and purifying company in Central Ohio. We believe that EVERYONE should have PERFECT WATER FOR LIFE because pure and great tasting water is one of the very best quality of life benefits anyone can enjoy. With more than 22 years in the water conditioning and purification industry, Midwest Water offers sales, service, and installation in a vast number of water treatment applications in and around the Central Ohio area. RIGHT NOW we are offering our premium Vesta Water Softener with a LIFETIME WARRANTY and 10% off to all Angie's List Customers. Please see the DEALS tab for more information!...

Water Filtration and Softening (26)

11/25/2019

Eric was fantastic! I would highly recommend him. Previously, we had a system from a big company. We found the prices high and the service very bad. Eric is very accessible and accommodating. We are so pleased we chose his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a Water Softener System

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

02/13/2019

Eric is both the owner and installer and did an excellent job of explaining the problem and offering options. He was prompt, effective, knowledgeable and helpful in answering all my questions. The installation was neat and clean. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water softener and some plumbing issues surrounding that

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

12/16/2018

Eric was friendly, professional, responsive, and punctual every time he spoke with me on the phone or came to my home. He did not pressure me to make any purchase; he merely made some suggestions based on my home and my needs. The entire process was very simple, and his schedule was very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of water softener system

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

11/23/2018

Very pleased w Eric and his knowledge of the product. Very quick to respond to any text/calls I made. Would definitely recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

11/01/2018

Eric was responsive and provided us with the best remedy within our budget. He arrived on time, was very professional, and knowledgeable regarding the work he performed. We would highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

07/30/2018

Awesome, Did a wonderful job. We are very happy with the softer water

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water softner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Thanks for the great review.

03/12/2018

Installed on a new build and was quick and painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a back flush whole house water filtration system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

11/21/2017

We moved here from several states away. It's always a challenge to find someone reliable when you don't know the area. Eric was professional, courteous, and helpful. 1. Written cost before work was performed. No bill surprises here! Thank you, Eric. 2. Work performed and cleaned up. Great! 3. I wish all hired work was like this. 4. Don't hesitate, call Eric. He's one of the good guys out there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reverse Osmosis System installed. My previously purchased water softener installed in our new residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/13/2017

Eric was clearly knowledgeable about his field. He told me I would not get a sales pitch, but he needed to come by to test our water and make sure he was quoting what we needed. We discussed pricing on the phone, as I had already determined the high- and low-water marks (pardon the pun) on the pricing spectrum. He arrived right on time, quickly looked at our existing equipment, tested the water, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water softener was leaking (17 years old). I had already talked to a couple salespeople, as well as researching new softeners online. When I called Midwest Water Softeners, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and I wasn't interested in another sales pitch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

09/19/2017

We just moved to a new home. It was built in 1999 and had the original Kinetico water softener. Soon after we moved in, we noticed a strong metal smell to the water. We had a couple of companies come out evaluate what was going on with our system. They told us what was going on and gave us estimates to rebuild the current system and estimates to buy a new system. We chose Midwest Water Softeners t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Water softener, carbon filter and reverse osmosis system for well water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Sales, service, and installation of water softeners, purifiers, and filtration systems. We also offer salt delivery, iron & sulfur removal, and WHOLE HOUSE Reverse Osmosis technology.

Not Applicable