IRRIGATION SOLUTIONS LLC.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

Irrigation Solutions is Owned & Operated by Trent Martin & Perry Pooley. We have been in business since 2001. We are a Hunter Irrigation Preferred Contractor (but also service all major brands) Also we are a certified designer of Vista Outdoor Lighting Products. We are insured and use only licensed sub-contractors. Are Target Market is the Northwest side of Columbus and Surrounding areas (Delaware, Powell, Dublin, Hilliard, Lewis Center, Upper Arlington, Grandview, Worthington & Westerville) Services Offered Include Automatic Lawn Sprinklers (Design-Install-Maintenance) Backflow Testing & Maintenance Landscape Lighting (Design-Install-Maintenance Landscape Maintenance (Mulching-Mowing) Tile Drainage (French Drains, Roof Drains, Sump Pump) Service Contracts (preferred pricing & service) Unique Details Being owner operators we will be at every job, answer every Phone call and take responsibility when we do make a mistake Welcome to Irrigation Solutions “Have the yard you always wanted”...

Juan Sosa Irrigation

Voted best gutter installation crew by former employer. Juan and his crew specialized in seamless gutters, fascia, soffit and more. And no job is too tall!!! We’re okay with any height. Juan also does surface drainage, French drain, and channel drain.

C

11/02/2017

Trent was very good about drawing up a plan and coming out twice to our home to explain his plan and the process. The installation was much more destructive to our yard that I anticipated. They broke our Invisible Fence, drainage pipes, and their machines tore up large patches of lawn that we then had to fix. I know Trent and his crew tried their best not to break the Invisible Fence or drainage p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Irrigation Solutions design and install our irrigation system in late spring of 2017.

03/18/2015

They came out, and about 3 minutes later, they left. Luckily we have not found any burst pipes. I was not really confident in their work, compared to other people I have used in the past. Others would spend time to make sure all pipes were blown out. I felt confident in the other service providers just not this one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for "$59 for Sprinkler Winterizing and Inspection."

01/22/2015

It was good though it wasn't much of an experience- they showed up before I even had gotten home from work, and they started the process because everything was set up correctly already and they were out in like 10 minutes. No complaints yet. They were prompt and I always appreciate when people are on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a quick inspection of the system and had other recommendations to make.

12/24/2014

Very easy process overall. Price was good as well. Got scheduled fairly quickly. The team came out and winterized sprinklers as requested. Would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a Big Deal for sprinkler winterization.

06/03/2014

Turn key job - in and out in one day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete install of Irrigation System

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Automatic Lawn Sprinklers, Landscape Lighting, Landscape Maintenance, Backflow Testing, Drainage Tile Maintenance,

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa