EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.

B 156 Reviews

Founded 1983 •

4271 Weaver Ct N

Hilliard, OH 43026

EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty....

basement waterproofing (144)foundation repair (21)well and water pump (10)concrete repair (8)drain pipe installation (6)home inspection (6)stone and gravel (5)air duct cleaning (3)masonry (2)flooring (2)drain cleaning (1)

01/05/2021

I've been a satisfied customer for a few years now. I've only had to deal with Everdry on only two occasions. Both left me very satisfied. Due to the quality of workmanship they have done for the previous owners of my home, i have had zero issues. They covered a sump pump that they didn't even install because it was here prior to us moving in & repaired a downspout that became disconnected free of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump & down spout

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/23/2020

It went very well. The representative explained everything to me in detail, and explained my options in repairing it. He was very patient and answered all my questions. The repairs went very smoothly, and the repairman explained everything that he did and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair crack in my foundation in my crawlspace.

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

12/19/2020

Work was done approxtimely 9 years ago completed timely and remedied the water problem that had been getting worse and causing damage to the home. Annual warranty fee was offered that is extremely worth ever penny. Company has been awesome in inspecting unit if needed or fixing any issues that has occurred with drainage outside. Hands down I feel this company was the best pick, all employees I hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain tile along interior floor and outside around the outside. Breath easy exhausting and sump pump battery backup.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2011

Thank you for your kind words about our practice. It is always a great pleasure to hear that our dedicated team is serving our clients well. We look forward to serving you again for any future needs.

12/09/2020

This job went great with a courteous, friendly, professional team who worked together to meet our needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to get mildew out

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful shout out to our friendly, dedicated team. We are very happy you appreciated our work on your behalf and we wish you all the best.

12/08/2020

I purchased my home about 3 years ago. One of the deciding factors in the purchase was that EverDry of Columbus waterproof the basement several years prior to the purchase. The system includes two separate sump pumps on each end of my sizable basement. Last year, many home owners here in Berwick experienced flooding in there basement. I am happy to say that my basement stayed bone dry. I had an is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EverDry installed a French drain around the entire exterior of my home.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

It is a pleasure to read your kind remarks! Thank you for your kind compliments for our friendly, dedicated team!

12/03/2020

Installation went great. They were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them. -Sylvia Garey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everdry completed waterproofing my basement. They protected my basement walls, installed a water pump, dug a trench around my home, installed drain pipes for the water pump and laid concrete. They even installed an air purifier.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2005

Thank you for your positive sentiments for our helpful, dedicated team!

11/13/2020

Excellent - the service and work was over a year ago and so far all they promised is going great - dry clean and odor free!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

07/09/2020

No high pressure sales. Very friendly and helpful staff. Arrive on time as scheduled. Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/25/2020

Great company to have waterproofing your basement. Reasonable price, and I love their warranty on your basement. If anything goes wrong, they will 100% fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/04/2020

As one of the previous reviews mentioned, this was a high pressure sales operation. I was strongly encouraged multiple times to go with a pricier product even though I actually wanted for the time being. After multiple calls to push up the date of job, I gave in. I wanted to prevent more moisture seeping into my basement but came to find out from one of the employees that the product wouldn't work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Waterproofing and Foundation Repair. We offer a Free inspection for home owners.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check